Week 2 ... in need of friends

Options
Hello Everyone!

I am new here ... today was the first day of my second week! So far Im doing great, but looking for people to share this experience with! Hoping to make new friends with my new lifestyle so we can support eachother and share in eachothers victories... but I dont know how to find people!

Will you be my friend? (how cheesy!)

:-) Katy Beth

Replies

• joleanrook
    Options
    Of course we will :smile:
  • Chrissun
    Chrissun Posts: 148
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend! Doesn't sound cheesy to me...it's good to ask!
    So far you are doing great!
  • YogaAli
    Options
    Hi KatyBeth, This is my first day. I am excited about this site. I was into FB for a while, but didn't find it quite the right forum for telling people what I ate today - which is what we really want to talk about. :)

I've had success with Weight Watchers too because of the tracking. See you around MFP! Good luck! Keep-keep-keep it up!
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    I'll be your friend :flowerforyou: Sending a request now...
  • Sammy_k715
    Sammy_k715 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    lol...it's not cheesy..I'll be your friend too =]
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    welcome to this brilliant site and good luck on your 2nd week. I find that friends keep you accountable and therefore the more the better.

Feel free to add me as a friend...I'll try my best to support you along the way x :flowerforyou:
  • PlatinumPiggy
    Options
    Awww I'll be your friend!!!!!!!xxx
  • porkerella
    Options
    Hi Katybeth, I've decided to throw myself into this today too! I could also use some friends!!
    You've done brilliantly so far! well done you :)
    Lou x
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    Friend me! :flowerforyou:
    The more friends, the more encouragement!
  • abtropix
    abtropix Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm also in week 2 and never asked for friends, so I have just a few! But they keep me motivated and this is a great site! I'll send a request! Let's do this together! :)
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    nothing cheesy about it. We are all here for the same thing. Best way to find friends here is to be active on the message boards, involve yourself in the various challenges some people do as groups, and send friend requests to as many people as possible!!
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends, girlie!!!
  • janetv3
    janetv3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just want to say HI and welcome to MFP..... It's not easy trying to lose weight.... but you CAN DO IT.................. just read everything before you eat it................ put it in you food diary..................then you realize how much your eating.......................One time I lost 40lbs just by eating Low fat under 30 grams a day.... that's why I said if you read the label..... you can still eat alot of food................
    well Good LUck and talk to you soon...
    janet
  • mcanals123
    Options
    friend me i too am in need of some friends :laugh:
  • vi_msbehavin
    vi_msbehavin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! :)
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    Count me in - sending you a friends request.
  • JeanBeanM
    JeanBeanM Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in :happy:
  • Louaine
    Options
    Today is my second day love to be friends
  • NicDeBoer
    Options
    Hey! I'll be your friend! You are doing great on your progress. Keep up the awesome work. :smile:
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I added you as a friend :)