PLEASE HELP NEED MOTIVATION

Options
BEEN DOING REALLY WELL FOR 3 DAYS BUT TODAY REALLY MISS MY JUNK FOOD AND MY MC FLURRY

P.S HOPE EVERYONES DOING WELL

Replies

• stella77
    stella77 Posts: 282
    Options
    I totally hear you. I mostly don't give in anymore...I have a cup of green tea and that makes me feel "healthy" :)
  • championnfl
    championnfl Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Moderation, have a McFlurry.....one a week! If you do without....will just sabatage your goals....all bodys have cravings..portions vs calories...:wink:
  • SharonsJetSet
    Options
    Motivation needs to come from you. Pick something you want....maybe its a pair of jeans one size smaller. Maybe its a dress that you've had when you were smaller and would love to fit into it again. Maybe its just a scale number.

Your motivation can be a picture of yourself from a few years ago when you were smaller. Motivation can be that you want to be able to jog a full mile (or more) without stopping or slowing down.

Find something that you're really passionate about where your weight/size matters.

For me its riding my horse. I want to be thinner so I people stop noticing the fat lady on the fancy horse and start noticing how well the thin lady on the fancy horse ride ;-)

Good luck - you can do this...you just need to believe in yourself
  • tim_fitbuilt4life
    tim_fitbuilt4life Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Why not work hard during the week and reward you self just once a week with the MC Flury for working so hard. Being healthy don't have to be boring. Good Luck!
  • purplenut
    Options
    I agree with the fact that you have to motivate yourself by picking something that you really want. You can do this just keep in mind moderation and you will do great.
  • cliffallan
    Options
    if you really want a mcflurry have one but do exercise that day just before and do it the next day the odd treat will help you stick to it a lot more than never doing that! good luckkk! x