Wardrobe malfunctions at gym

Options
Shredded the backside of a brand new pair of shorts doing squats.... the very first time I wore them. Thank goodness for Under Armor tights under them!

Can you top that?

Replies

• cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Can't top it but I've had to start wearing double layer sports bras just so my headlights don't show the whole workout... and it's not super comfy
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Nope, but I wish I could have seen that!
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    What?! Haha! I would've loved to see that. What in the world? Shorts must've been a little bit tight, no? I have had some wardrobe malfunctions at the gym. Well, one. Will not discuss. Would rather hear about all the others though. :blushing: :happy:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    This thread is worthless without pictures.
  • Jason3589
    Options
    Had a young lady 'pop' out in front of me while doing she was doing pulldowns!!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Shredded the backside of a brand new pair of shorts doing squats.... the very first time I wore them. Thank goodness for Under Armor tights under them!

Can you top that?

Picturing this scene made me laugh uncontrollably. A guy did tell me my boob was popping out of my new sports bra the other day. Then his friend smacked him in the head for telling me. :laugh:
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I finished a spin class and was a bit "woozy." I took off my soaking wet shirt in the hallway outside the class (sports bra underneath) to put on a dry shirt for the trip home. My brain must have gone on autopilot because the next thing I realized is that I was stripping off my yoga pants.
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options

Can you top that?

Picturing this scene made me laugh uncontrollably. A guy did tell me my boob was popping out of my new sports bra the other day. Then his friend smacked him in the head for telling me. :laugh:
    Now that's funny! :laugh:
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Can't top it but I've had to start wearing double layer sports bras just so my headlights don't show the whole workout... and it's not super comfy

I've given up worrying about headlights. But I did start wearing a compression tank on bootcamp days b/c I was accidentally giving the trainer a free show when I leaned over to do mountain climbers :blushing:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Kind of a wardrobe malfunction. I have a separate private twitter account just for my old work out buddies over the years to show progress, advice, shoot the chit with each other . I took a quick pic/post of my thigh muscle in the bathroom right before walking in the weight room. I didn't realize that my new phone was synced to my facebook page. The picture was a closeup and clearly showed my junk outlined in my underwear which I didn't think much of at the time being bros and all. After a while I had to shut down after being text bombed.
  • iLOVEbabySARA13
    Options
    When I was 30 pounds bigger, so were my boobs...or so it seems.

Totally had a nip slip...stupid tank.
  • tigerblood78
    tigerblood78 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Kind of a wardrobe malfunction. I have a separate private twitter account just for my old work out buddies over the years to show progress, advice, shoot the chit with each other . I took a quick pic/post of my thigh muscle in the bathroom right before walking in the weight room. I didn't realize that my new phone was synced to my facebook page. The picture was a closeup and clearly showed my junk outlined in my underwear which I didn't think much of at the time being bros and all. After a while I had to shut down after being text bombed.

Ive never been so glad to not be one of the "bros" after reading this
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    That is why I always wear my undies!
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options

Can you top that?

Oh lordy. Can I!!! Should have worn something under mine!!! NEVER again. lmao
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    This thread is worthless without pictures.

This ^^

can't say I've topped it.. but I have hold my gym clothes up or they slowly fall down and show off my undies. :~p and my shirts like to fly up and flash people when i'm doing plyometrics.. lol.. Ah and when I run my second layer of pants always end up with the "sagging" look. lol (or whatever they call that now)
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I've ripped yoga pants at kickboxing.
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    When I think of a wardrobe malfunction, I think of something like this:

th?id=H.4813491292540025&pid=15.1

th?id=H.4775321946688060&pid=15.1
  • LoraleiDean
    Options
    Went swimming a few years back and for some reason, all the old guys were staring at me.
    Had hubby do a quick look over, and he told me that the back of my suit had worn sheer, so I was flashing my booty to everyone!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I haven't but one time my husband was swimming laps and he was wearing his speedo jammers (the long ones not the grape smugglers) and the swim coach came up and suggested it might be time for him to "retire" the suit. He had a 6 inch rip right down the crack. Niiice. He is NOT built like Ryan Lochte either!
  • KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I was running on the treadmill at a decent clip, 6mph and my sports bra came unzipped!! Now I am not small chested, 36DD so I had tk quickly jump off and rezip my bra ! I don't wear that bra without a support top anymore just in case!