Share My Food Entries!

Options
Hello! I've been using this site for almost a month for tracking purposes. It's so nice to not be charged for this kind of service... Just wanted to share with other users that I am a HUGE Trader Joe's fan and have slowly but surely been adding foods that I eat on a regular basis. Anything from Albacore tuna to cereals, yogurt dip, tortilla chips, etc. I realize that not everyone will have access to a store, but if you do, this is a great resource for affordable and interesting foods that are healthy too. Read your labels of course, cuz not everything is for calorie counters! If you want to see what's made the food lists so far, just start your search with Trader Joe's. I'll keep adding.

Replies

• rdecember6
    rdecember6 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been using this site for almost a month for tracking purposes. It's so nice to not be charged for this kind of service... Just wanted to share with other users that I am a HUGE Trader Joe's fan and have slowly but surely been adding foods that I eat on a regular basis. Anything from Albacore tuna to cereals, yogurt dip, tortilla chips, etc. I realize that not everyone will have access to a store, but if you do, this is a great resource for affordable and interesting foods that are healthy too. Read your labels of course, cuz not everything is for calorie counters! If you want to see what's made the food lists so far, just start your search with Trader Joe's. I'll keep adding.
  • minijewel
    minijewel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks girl!

I've been adding a few things too. I usually drink a soy protein shake (soy milk with fiber mixed with GNC's soy protein powder), which is 280 calories.

I'm new to counting calories. This is going to be interesting!

Good luck!
  • tnkitty
    tnkitty Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yep everybody should share their additions! It will make the food database grow in no time. I love this website and I hope it stays free. :-D
  • kmcmanus
    Options
    hey thanks everybody!

i'm a big tj's fan as well, thank you....

also, i'm a vegetarian (mostly, i do eat a little bit of seafood now and then) and i've been adding some of my veggie options (tofurky, quorn), fyi. and even if you are a meat-eater, consider checking some veggie-substitutes out now and again. they can be low cal, high protein, low fat, and even (really!) yummy! the quorn naked cutlets are delish with a little marinade or even some ketchup, and 100% guilt free.

and good luck to everyone. remember your doing this to treat yourself better, so be kind to yourself and be patient--good things come to those who wait, right?

namaste, y'all! :)