Possible chubby oblique line?

Options
I have about 20 pounds to go... But perhaps the planks and other core stuff is paying off!

And in case you haven't seen my other post with progress pictures, I included my before picture because I'm that proud :D and it shows where I've come from. Woo hoo!!

[img]http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr122/melissabilyeu/Mobile Uploads/image-3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr122/melissabilyeu/Mobile Uploads/image-2.jpg[/img]

Replies

• RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Oh come on that's not you in both photos!!

You look amazing honey well done!

Can you PM me some exercises you found helped you I'd like to tone up my sides. Thanks.
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing progress! You look great!
  • FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Oh come on that's not you in both photos!!

You look amazing honey well done!

Can you PM me some exercises you found helped you I'd like to tone up my sides. Thanks.

Thank you! Honestly all I've done are planks, leg lifts, scissor kicks and isogenic bridges. That's it!
  • FitBelleVie
    Options
    Wow! Amazing progress! You look great!

Thanks, love!
  • AnnaYESiCANdoIT
    AnnaYESiCANdoIT Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WOW! you are truly an image of excellent success!!! how often did you do those exercises?
  • AliceRoseHooperAC
    Options
    good woman!

pleeeease let me in on your diet/exercise!

p.s. your tattoos are quality x
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    great job !

but i'm sure the 80 pound loss had more of a factor in how your core looks rather than the exercises since it;s impossible to spot reduce. case in point, the rest of your body has also noticeably slimmed down y the same proportions.
  • Lunaluna01
    Lunaluna01 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!
  • MrsSDolan
    MrsSDolan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! :-) xx
  • FitBelleVie
    Options
    WOW! you are truly an image of excellent success!!! how often did you do those exercises?

Thank you! Two days per week for the past four months. I also do 35 minutes of cardio every day which I'm sure helps!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Nice progress. Keep up the great work.

:drinker:
  • chisomokafor
    chisomokafor Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wow u look amazing!!! well done!!!!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Good God I was not expecting that!

What chubby oblique line are you talking about?
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I shall refer to you forevermore as HOPE, for that is what this post gives to me :flowerforyou:
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Way to go. Keep it up.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 pounds to go... But perhaps the planks and other core stuff is paying off!

And in case you haven't seen my other post with progress pictures, I included my before picture because I'm that proud :D and it shows where I've come from. Woo hoo!!

[img]http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr122/melissabilyeu/Mobile Uploads/image-3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr122/melissabilyeu/Mobile Uploads/image-2.jpg[/img]

yup. I think they are starting to come in. Here is mine. I am still 45-55lbs overweight, 30lbs to hit the top of "overweight" according to BMI

10857455026_4d003227d4.jpg
    #fitspo #hardworkwins #nevergiveup #notacardiobunny by crochetmom2010, on Flickr
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Sssuuuuuuuperrrrr!
    Congratulations!
  • FitBelleVie
    Options
    I shall refer to you forevermore as HOPE, for that is what this post gives to me :flowerforyou:

Awwww best.compliment.ever. This is why I share. And I can guarantee if I can do it, so can you.

Thank you!
  • FitBelleVie
    Options
    Good God I was not expecting that!

What chubby oblique line are you talking about?

Haha hmmmm is that a good thing?
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you did it without crunches. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!