Possible chubby oblique line?

Options
2»

Replies

• FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    good woman!

pleeeease let me in on your diet/exercise!

p.s. your tattoos are quality x

Thanks! I do 35 min of cardio every day and I lift weights and do core work on weekend days as well. For my diet, I eat anything I want and try to keep calories below 1500.
  • newatbritt
    newatbritt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, inspiring. Thanks for posting!
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    woo hoo great job. thanks for posting!
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can see the line!!! Congrats!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    OP you look gorgeous and your hard work is showing. I am so happy for you and your side belly lines. Was this an invitation to show our bellies? I'm a little confused? It's just a regular success thread right, you showing us your progress right? Phenomenal by the way, just in awe over here. I would never have guessed you could do that with just simply hard work and no magic creams or dr's or anything but there it is in living color. You did it! You look great....:flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

yup. I think they are starting to come in. Here is mine. I am still 45-55lbs overweight, 30lbs to hit the top of "overweight" according to BMI

You might consider making your own "success stories" post. It's generally preferred etiquette instead of dropping your pics in someone else's "success stories" post.

Here's a flower: :flowerforyou:
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look amazing well done. I so need to get back into daily exercise! An inspiration thanks x
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    wow! you've come a long way :) looking great!
  • YouHadMyCuriosity
    YouHadMyCuriosity Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!!! You have had amazing progress!!!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

yup. I think they are starting to come in. Here is mine. I am still 45-55lbs overweight, 30lbs to hit the top of "overweight" according to BMI

You might consider making your own "success stories" post. It's generally preferred etiquette instead of dropping your pics in someone else's "success stories" post.

Here's a flower: :flowerforyou:

^QFT x 1000
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!