NO kids and 37

Options
13»

Replies

• laneer75
    laneer75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 37, in a relationship, but no kids. I definitely understand the feeling of being a "third wheel" and getting "the look" when people hear you don't have children. Of course it was even worse when I wasn't in a relationship ...
    I do hope to maybe have a child still.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I am 26, single and have never wanted children of my own. (I would be the best auntie in the world :flowerforyou: )
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    32, single female, never married, no kids, and has PCOS also.

Feel free to add!!!
  • Sarahmarshwiggle
    Sarahmarshwiggle Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, this thread doesnt really apply to me as I'm married with kids, but I just wanted to say my auntie got pregnant at 40 years old and had a beautiful healthy daughter when she'd turned 41 :) plenty of time left for all you 30 somethings :) and my sister has pcos and has had 4 healthy babies using clomid.
  • arcana7609
    arcana7609 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how many people actually don't have kids these days. I am 44 no kids. When I was a kid in my neighborhood there were only 3 girls my age. They are all 44 with no kids. My best friend is 43 with no kids.

I've never been financially secure enough where I felt having kids would be a good idea. I could barely manage to take care of my two cats, both died this year, but not from lack of care just old age. They were 19 and 21 years old. :cry:
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and childless by choice. In relationships, not interested in monogamy or marriage.