BOOBS

Options

Replies

• borapielk
    Options
    Do these Boob reference messages ever have "good results" for the original sender? If so, I may need to work on mass messaging.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Unknown_zpsb0795fb2.jpeg
  • fitnessbyme1978
    Options
    Big boobs are always nice 2 hold.
  • Twinkielingus
    Twinkielingus Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Oddly, that isn't the case for me. I rarely get messages like that from people outside my FL *shrugs shoulders*. I'd like to think I have a great rack.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Oddly, that isn't the case for me. I rarely get messages like that from people outside my FL *shrugs shoulders*. I'd like to think I have a great rack.
    You do. I'd motorboat you. But I'm already on your FL.
  • Twinkielingus
    Twinkielingus Posts: 147 Member
    Options

I'd be happy to return the favor...????
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

I'm sorry. I was being selfish. Would you like to watch?
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Hi, if you really are pissed off with getting those kinds of messages just change your profile pic, as they are highlightetd in the one you have now. (I didn't read through the thread). I know, it sucks. I had a a pic of me in a bikini top to show off the abs that I worked so hard for and enabled me to have enough confidence to buy a bikini again. I love the pic and it means a lot to me, especially in regard to my fitness journey. But I was getting a lot of sleezy messages. I actually also put a similar post venting about it (naively reerring to "male members" (of MFP) in the title which of course got quite the reaction. So I changed my pic and themessages are reduced greatly. Sucks that we have to edit how we present ourselves but if you want to avoid the messages, it's an option!

hmm I don't believe OP said anything about it bothering her LOL.

Hell, if she's like me she's proud of those puppies and yes, I love mine and have no problem with people noticing. Ya got it, flaunt it.
  • RAJIVSINGHS
    Options
    Unknown_zpsb0795fb2.jpeg
    only touch??
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Immediate-regret.gif
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Hi, if you really are pissed off with getting those kinds of messages just change your profile pic, as they are highlightetd in the one you have now. (I didn't read through the thread). I know, it sucks. I had a a pic of me in a bikini top to show off the abs that I worked so hard for and enabled me to have enough confidence to buy a bikini again. I love the pic and it means a lot to me, especially in regard to my fitness journey. But I was getting a lot of sleezy messages. I actually also put a similar post venting about it (naively reerring to "male members" (of MFP) in the title which of course got quite the reaction. So I changed my pic and themessages are reduced greatly. Sucks that we have to edit how we present ourselves but if you want to avoid the messages, it's an option!

hmm I don't believe OP said anything about it bothering her LOL.

Hell, if she's like me she's proud of those puppies and yes, I love mine and have no problem with people noticing. Ya got it, flaunt it.

You have them so flaunt them....:wink:
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options

I'd be willing to hold the camera!!
  • Ninguneado77
    Options

I took care of that :)
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    ....is this really happening? *pinches self* I guess so.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    ....is this really happening? *pinches self* I guess so.
    forming line for pinches.....
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I love staring at tits. Someone send me some?
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Books FTW

autocorrect? lol
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves.
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I think the real question is, who doesn't like boobs??