28 Pounds Gone!

Options
I never thought I would do this (posting photos of yourself is so stressful!), but I am proud of my success so far. I began seriously logging on MFP on September 22, so I am about 2 or so months into this. I am halfway to my goal and have a new lease of life. I love being active and eating well which is something I never imagined. I started off with a "post baby body" and now I feel like I am beginning to become more toned than ever! I still am curvy (probably always will have that massive waist to hip ratio haha:happy: :laugh: ). But I am in the best shape I have been in in a long time. Hopefully this provides some motivation!

PhotoGrid_1385759662091edit.jpg

And my progress from squatting with weights. No more flat cellulite filled bum!

40a3e516-5396-4715-9daa-b967edca4c0d.jpg

Replies

• MsCoverx
    Options
    Congrats xxx
    I've just started this and yes, it does provide motivation
    once again well done!:heart:
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at that waist! Glad to see someone else proud of her beautiful curves. Doing great - keep it up!!
  • marissabakescakes
    marissabakescakes Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much ladies :flowerforyou:
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Rocking Bod!
  • meparker757
    meparker757 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • riquid
    riquid Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! You're curvy in all the right ways, your current photo is pretty much my dream body!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    omg, your cellulite disappeared in 1 month! your before photos are really similar to me. Just a lot of stuff there and cellulite. Your jump in November to looking smoothed out and tone is just huge!! Congrats!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Looking very nice. Imagine what you will look like after the next 37!
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!! You seem to have a similar body type as I with high hips and crazy hip/waist ratio :).
    My hips are at 39.4in inches and my waist is 28.7in . Do you know your measurements?
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Can you share more about your workout schedule, how you ate, and also how tall you are? :)
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Can you share more about your workout schedule, how you ate, and also how tall you are? :)
    Yes, please share. You look amazing in such a short period of time. Way to go!

I just started lifting. I hope I lose my cellulite too!
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    wow! great job! im kinda shaped like you so i was wondering how tall you are. and what are your measurements?
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...and look at the tiny waist and tight glutes now! You have put in serious work!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT JOB!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!