UGGGGG!!!!!

Options
So...I've been fighting a mean nasty flu like cold for the last week...I can't exercise!!! Everytime I get on my treadmill 2 minutes into my much needed work out, I start coughing uncontrollably!!! I NEED to work out...my weightloss has come to a halt majorly...I'm afraid to weigh in, I probably gained. I've been trying to cut back on my calorie intake to make up for it....but I don't think its working! Just needed to vent I guess, thanks for listening. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears!!!

Replies

• roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    So...I've been fighting a mean nasty flu like cold for the last week...I can't exercise!!! Everytime I get on my treadmill 2 minutes into my much needed work out, I start coughing uncontrollably!!! I NEED to work out...my weightloss has come to a halt majorly...I'm afraid to weigh in, I probably gained. I've been trying to cut back on my calorie intake to make up for it....but I don't think its working! Just needed to vent I guess, thanks for listening. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears!!!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I totally understand!!!!

I am barely getting over a cold and I HATED working out....but I kinda forced the issue...not as hard as usual but I did make sure I worked out at least 3 times a week.
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    REST and get better.....plenty of fluids...don't starve!!
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Just be sure to log in everything you eat while you can't workout and make sure you don't go over your calories and you should be fine. Hope you're back to being healthy soon!