My first 50lbs w/photos

Options
13»

Replies

• moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look much happier and younger in the face :)

What's your exercise routine? You look quite naturally broad shouldered, you'll be a beast after some heavy weight sessions!!! :bigsmile:
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    congrats!! looking good
  • fudgie93
    Options
    Wow just wow you look great keep it up.
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment!! You look great!!!
  • Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look great - awesome!!! Are you sure you need to lose another 50 lbs.? Maybe 20-30 would be fine - just saying!!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Awesome job - you are rocking it - good luck with the next 50!!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    You look great - awesome!!! Are you sure you need to lose another 50 lbs.? Maybe 20-30 would be fine - just saying!!

Thank you very much! The shirt still hides some! :-) I'm one of those people who gains all over so the closer I get to my ideal weight the less it will look like that I need to go further, but I do.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Options
    Great work, you look much happier and younger in the face :)

What's your exercise routine? You look quite naturally broad shouldered, you'll be a beast after some heavy weight sessions!!! :bigsmile:

Thanks man! No real routine set in stone, I am a 'larger' guy as it is. Mostly I walk and bike in the summer as well as do a lot of outside work, in the winter; stationary bike, treadmill, pushups, situps, and my old bowflex machine. I usually try and work out 30 to 60 minutes a day 5 days a week
  • miss_glamorous
    Options
    WOW!! You look great!!

Great work - very inspirational / motivational too! :)
  • Hiker_Rob
    Options
    Again, thanks every one for the nice comments!!! I've grown to learn there is lots of great, friendly, encouraging and supportive people on MFP! Thank you all! :wink:
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Very well done. ;)
  • mugofire
    mugofire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome job... keep up the great work!! :)
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I quit smoking Jan 26, 2012 and I feel great. Losing weight is a struggle though. You are an awesome inspiration to those of us struggling!
  • FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jaquelynsjourney
    Options
    Great job
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!