Hi!

Options
Hi everyone. I'm new here but not to the weight loss game. I've been up and down so many times I can't remember. I've tried programs that ended up too expensive or I just couldn't stick with. I've tried cleanses and pills and fasts. Well now I'm changing my focus. Before I focused on wanting to be thin. I'm the heavy girl in a family full of skinny women. When my mom introduces me as her daughter EVERYONE looks me up and down and then says "really? she's your daughter?" I just roll my eyes but in reality it hurts. A lot. So now I want to focus on getting healthy. I have two kids and I want to be there for them for as long as possible! I want to be able to enjoy myself after they've grown and moved out. I want to enjoy them now and show them that life is beautiful and you have to take it by the horns and love every minute! So thats how I ended up here. This is the time. I'm ready now. Ready to live my life and be healthy and happy!

Replies

• NicDeBoer
    Options
    Hey! You can do this. There are so many people here to encourage you to keep you on track. I'm so excited that I found this site almost a month ago and I really enjoy it.

Good Luck!