BLOATING??!?!

Options
hi! The last week i lost a couple pounds. I started this tea detox to help my constipation. It was working really well and I was regular two weeks after. Then one day i missed a bowel movement and i've been bloated since even if I have been going regularly days after that. My stomach is so bloated, one day my stomach was flat and now i look 5 months pregnant. My appetite has also increased, although even just after a normal meal i'll feel as if i ate way too much, this is really bothering me. I thought it would go away once i had a bowel movement although its still here!!

Replies

• I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Are you on, or about to be on, your period? Could be that. Happens to me every month.
  • hwoeltjen
    hwoeltjen Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Are you still on the tea?
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Are you getting enough dietary fiber?
  • hwoeltjen
    hwoeltjen Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Taking one look at your diary...you are definitely getting enough fiber.

Bloating can be caused by a lot of different things. You need to take any other conditions you have into consideration, any changes in your diet, and any other symptoms you may have.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    You aren't getting enough fat in your diet. In addition to needing a certain amount of fat for hormone regulation, brain function, and absorption of certain nutrients... Fat also 'lubricates' the intestines. What I'm trying to say is, all the fibre is fantastic, but you need the fat to help get the fibre OUT.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Are you getting enough dietary fiber?

Check that. Looking at your diary, that much fiber on that few calories could be the problem. Also agree with the fats issue.
  • chisomokafor
    chisomokafor Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    are u about to be on ur period? or on ur period? this might be the cause. happens to me!