watching what happens

Options
I've participated in several 'quick fix' diets in my 46 years of existance. I do much better making healthier choices, moving a bit more and not stressing on a quick weight loss. I would HOWEVER like more Friends that are not on the "quick weight loss plan". PLEASE add me.

I've lost over 60lbs over the last 5 years and have kept 45 lbs off. I recently reset my tracker to 0

Replies

• beastmodebaby1201
    Options
    Nana I would love to be your pal!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you :)
  • AYELLOWROSE17
    Options
    That is awesome, to keep off your weight like you have. I am 58 and taking prednisone at the moment, yuk. This medicine causes my body to swell. I have a friend which introduced me to this website. So glad she did, I need to get some unwanted pounds off by eating healthy and no fad diets for me. I am diabetic and have to be watchful and am hoping this site will keep me on track and mindful about what I am eating. I would like to add you as a friend Nana-Boo boo.:smile:
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm the slow and steady type (lost 32lbs in 8 months). This is something I'm going to be doing for the rest of my life so there is no rush :). I'm doing the TDEE -20% method, and I believe in eating as many calories as I can while still losing fat! Feel free to add me :)

http://impruvism.com/flexible-dieting-basics/ <--- I just read this and it basically sums up how I feel about fat loss.
  • noelene_maria
    noelene_maria Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello. Welcome back. I've just sent you a friend request.

Regards
    Noelene