Homemade pizza recipes with nutritional values?

Options
Nouurann
Nouurann Posts: 183 Member
Does anyone have any pizza recipes that lists calories macros? Because I have a date tonight, making pizza from scratch lol and I don't want to seem crazy weighing and measuring and calculating. I know different brands and such might cause inaccuracies but a ballpark would be nice. Any kind of pizza goes :) the more topping the better, but just no ham pork or bacon. Thanks!

Replies

• leann8806
    leann8806 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would suggest going to pizzahut or domino's website and looking at their nutrition facts.
  • dellaquilaa
    dellaquilaa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    This is probably too late for your date tonight lol but I make pita pizza: whole wheat pitta pocket has about 180 calories (ish) then whatever toppings. I usually use bbq sauce (70 calories) and then bell pepper, onion, garlic, mushrooms, spinach (comes out to about 40 calories). Sometimes I add pineapple (70 calories). And I go cheeseless because I'm a vegan, but it doubles as a calorie-saver and still tastes delicious. I took a page out of California Pizza Kitchen's book and I usually put a little fresh cilantro on there too
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Not exactly the same, but they're super tasty and easy to eat without a mess. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1030696-kevin-s-low-calorie-mini-muffin-pizza-with-photos
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Why don't you find a recipe, log it ahead of time, and then stick to the recipe when you're making it?
  • airdiva1
    airdiva1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    One that I make and love is under 300 calories!
    I use a organic whole spelt wheat tortilla (Rudi's) 150 calories
    Whole Food brand shredded three cheese blend , 5 tbsp 100 calories
    Sauces and Love Arrabbiara Pasta Sauce has a slight kick to it. You can use up to 4oz (but often less than that because 4 oz is alot at 40 calories.
    Place the sauce and cheese on the tortilla, and baked at 350 for around 15 to 17 minutes (depending on oven)
    At 290 calories, it's yummy! But to make it even better and up to 364 calories, at the half way point, I crack and add an egg. It gets poached like and it's divine! Add some carrot sticks or two carrots and I'm full!
  • johncowart
    johncowart Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is probably too late for your date tonight lol but I make pita pizza: whole wheat pitta pocket has about 180 calories (ish) then whatever toppings. I usually use bbq sauce (70 calories) and then bell pepper, onion, garlic, mushrooms, spinach (comes out to about 40 calories). Sometimes I add pineapple (70 calories). And I go cheeseless because I'm a vegan, but it doubles as a calorie-saver and still tastes delicious. I took a page out of California Pizza Kitchen's book and I usually put a little fresh cilantro on there too

I do something like this but I cut the pocket into two halves. You can easily take a knife and cut it around the edge giving you two whole halves if that makes since. Cover the breaded part with olive oil. Bake until crisp then take out and add the topics and pop back into the oven to cook. Less calories per serving, feeds more, and very crispy.