Biggest Loser Cardio Max Group starts 11/1 JOIN WHENEVER!

Options
I am going to be doing the Biggest Loser Cardio Max for the next 6 weeks. Would anyone like to join this group? In 6 weeks, we will finish a couple weeks before Christmas. I am starting today and will keep track of my measurements every time I switch levels. Come join and let's keep each other motivated!

Replies

• ferb55
    ferb55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    that sounds awesome. can i have some more details please?
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I would love more details too!
  • rbcca19
    Options
    I would love more details too!

Yes, you both can! :) What kind of details do you want? I just did a 30 Day Shred group for October and I really appreciated the support I got from the group. So, I thought it would be fun to do it again.

The Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD has great reviews. You can look it up on Amazon. There are three levels. You are supposed to spend 2-3 weeks on each level. With the 30 Day Shred group, we all took measurements at the start of every level. It was great to see what progress we were making and it was also great to support each other and motivate each other. What other details do you want to know?
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I also did a 30 day shred challenge for October but I started late so I'm just finishing up...I have 4 days of Level 3 left.

I have done the Cardio Max dvd before but never really did it for a long time, just as a change from my routine. So if I do level 1 which is 20 minutes for 2-3 weeks then go to level 2 i'm cutting my workout in 1/2 b/c it's only 10 minutes long.
    Should we add the Level 2 to Level 1 so we're getting a good amount of a workout?! Just a thought...I can't imagine only a 10 minute workout!

So...I'll keep checking in...I'll do measurements Saturday when I'll do Cardio Max Level 1 for the first time!
  • rbcca19
    Options
    I also did a 30 day shred challenge for October but I started late so I'm just finishing up...I have 4 days of Level 3 left.

I have done the Cardio Max dvd before but never really did it for a long time, just as a change from my routine. So if I do level 1 which is 20 minutes for 2-3 weeks then go to level 2 i'm cutting my workout in 1/2 b/c it's only 10 minutes long.
    Should we add the Level 2 to Level 1 so we're getting a good amount of a workout?! Just a thought...I can't imagine only a 10 minute workout!

So...I'll keep checking in...I'll do measurements Saturday when I'll do Cardio Max Level 1 for the first time!

That sounds good to me! I'm ready for more of a work out anyways. If someone can only handle the 10 minutes, that's okay too. I think we can all customize the workouts however we need. I like that idea though!!