Options

Replies

• alpha_andy
    alpha_andy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am just so sad over Paul Walkers death. The way he died, everything. I ADORED him, the entire FF franchise, I LOVED those films, still do. I was soo excited for the 7th, and now... so sad. He will really be missed. RIP Paul Walker.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Apparently a hoax story went around yesterday that Paul Walker was dead...his reps confirmed this afternoon it was a hoax... and now this evening he actually died? Creeepy!!
    This makes it sound so premeditated...
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    This is really messed up news, was a fan of his work and i read he donated alot of his money to charity.

Sad sad news.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Apparently a hoax story went around yesterday that Paul Walker was dead...his reps confirmed this afternoon it was a hoax... and now this evening he actually died? Creeepy!!

Ha! I didn't mean to imply that, it's just a weird and sad coincidence.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Sad, sad day. :cry: . I loved his movies and his super sexiness.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

Ha! I didn't mean to imply that, it's just a weird and sad coincidence.
    No no, didn't say you implied it, just the way that it happened.. It sounds so circumstantial, as if everything was connected leading down to one event o.o
    Bit creepy.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I happened to see in as well.....such a loss, I enjoyed him on the screen and on television.....condolensces to his family
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    :sad: :brokenheart: I just saw this on FB and I am upset from the news. He was a good actor and I liked all his movies. May he RIP with angels. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

912a11a4-50be-4012-8db7-1674be0aa3e0.jpg
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    It's so sad. I've been a minor fan of his since Pleasantville and The Skulls and it seems like he was a solid guy with a good head on his shoulders. I remeber seeing him on Shark Week this year and he was so excited to be there helping researchers. Sucks that he had to go, especially leaving a child behind. I hope he didn't suffer and I will be praying for those hurt by this.
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    He was studying to be a Marine Biologist when he was in school, before he left it for full time acting after Pleasantville.
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    This is incredibly sad...what a waste of a Porsche GT.

Sorry, but take a look at the pictures of the car before you go all mushy for Paul, and think about the innocent men, women, and children they could have killed while he and his buddy were racing that vehicle for kicks. The world has lost two more reckless idiots who put their own entertainment above the safety of the rest of the world. I'm betting we'll hear that Porsche was going speeds in excess of 100 on a street with a speed limit of 45. It's a shame for their families, but a benefit for whoever they could have killed that day.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    And yet no one seems to care about the guy he was with, my toughts go to the DRIVER and passenger who died in this crash

I agree they both died together they should be equally tributed....just because one was famous does not make the other guys death less of a tragedy....
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    its sad for them both..and what happened to the car ayayay

it was a sad day.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    RIP Paul Walker! He was one of those rare effortlessly handsome men in Hollywood who had amazing screen presence
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Life Imitates Art.

Good lesson here. In the movies, the STUNT Driver is operating in a controlled environment. The circumstances have all been choreographed and rehearsed.

In real life, some dumbass has given little thought to the real world going on around him/her when they are showing off for the other knuckleheads in their car club.

All it takes is for some person not paying attention to step off the curb, or some mechanical malfunction to turn such an event into a tragedy.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Turns out, the driver was a Pirelli Challenge driver as well, so it's pretty awful to hear they lost control of the car they were test driving for Paul's charity.

RIP Paul and Roger.
  • onmyown326
    Options
    And yet no one seems to care about the guy he was with, my toughts go to the DRIVER and passenger who died in this crash

BOOM-I care-he was a race car driver.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    he died last saturday he was a passenger of the car. yahoo keeps me up dated. today two of his co stars stopped by the scean. it sure shocked me yesturday
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    This is incredibly sad...what a waste of a Porsche GT.

Sorry, but take a look at the pictures of the car before you go all mushy for Paul, and think about the innocent men, women, and children they could have killed while he and his buddy were racing that vehicle for kicks. The world has lost two more reckless idiots who put their own entertainment above the safety of the rest of the world. I'm betting we'll hear that Porsche was going speeds in excess of 100 on a street with a speed limit of 45. It's a shame for their families, but a benefit for whoever they could have killed that day.

Such as heartless comment, it makes me sick. To call these two dead people reckless idiots is tasteless an inhumane. They were both very involved in charities and in helping people affected by storms, such as the one in the Philippines. Shame on you!