where are my fellow rockerz at??

Options
broox80
broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
Just wanted to start a thread about one of my favorite things, rock music! ! So post your current fav song, band or anything related. I will start us off. I am really liking the new Korn song Never Never and new Blue October song Bleed Out. I like heavier stuff but these are two good lighter rock songs. My celeb crush is System of a Down and Scars on Broadway drummer John Dolmayan! ! Grrrr!!!!! Ok and.........go!!!!

Replies

• broox80
    Options
    \m/ anyone??
  • broox80
    Options
    Bump
  • devilday1805
    devilday1805 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I have so many favorite songs.
    I miss listening to White Zombie.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I have Saliva on my iPod for when I really need to push myself. Rage Against the Machine works for me as well.

Blue October is coming to Houston later this month and I'd love to go!!!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I love Jack-Off-Jill at the moment. Still love Marilyn Manson's old stuff, as well as Tool and Lacuna Coil and a couple of others. It makes me feel old to think that the stuff I like is now considered "classic rock". lol
  • broox80
    Options
    I know right?!! I love Lacuna coils version of Losing My Religion. They also did a great cover of Enjoy the Silence!
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Volbeat is a band I can't stop listening to lately
  • jazzii98
    Options
    The older Manson stuff is amazing \m/
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i'm in into 80's and early 90's music i still love the music from back than right now i'm really liking halestorm
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I love Jack-Off-Jill at the moment. Still love Marilyn Manson's old stuff, as well as Tool and Lacuna Coil and a couple of others. It makes me feel old to think that the stuff I like is now considered "classic rock". lol
    Right? Remember when Manson was considered the "really bad stuff"? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like all sorts of hard rock, metal and punk music. I also enjoy what I consider classic rock--you know, the stuff my parents listened too. :wink:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    The older Manson stuff is amazing \m/

Definitely. New Manson makes me think of a brooding teenager whining all the time. You just want to punch him in the face now.
  • broox80
    Options

Love "Heaven Nor Hell"!!!!
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Love me some Social D, I think Mike Ness is hot even though he's a bit older than me lol.
    I like Blood, from In This Moment. Rocky Mountsin Way, Godsmack.
    Volbeat is pretty good and I've always lived System of a Down.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    SOAD is one my top 3 favorite bands, and I FINALLY got to see them last summer (along with another great band, Deftones).
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options

^^^^ this^^^^^
  • cng31183
    cng31183 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My two favourite bands are Satyricon and Cradle of Filth. "Absinthe and Faust" is my favourite song, could listen to that one over and over and over.
  • broox80
    Options
    My get pumped workout song is Determined by Mudvayne!! Got to give love to my IL boys;)