anybody want to lose 40lbs with me!

Options
I'm thinking this is going to be a long tough process, so would be great to have some buddies so we can help each other along the way....

Replies

• Be my buddy I need to loose 60 :P
  • nicalajbarrett
    nicalajbarrett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would Love too. My husband and I just started a juice fast, to detox and jump-start the old metabolisms. I lose focus easily so I could use a few buddies on this one.
  • webchicken
    webchicken Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like , I have lost 40 something and have 40 something more to lose and am on here everyday .
  • debbie7373
    debbie7373 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Hello there, My name is Debbie. You can add me if you'd like. I joined mfp on Sept 25th of this year. I thought losing was going to be difficult also since I had been "dieting" for months and had hardly lost a couple of pounds. I've lost 21 pounds since I've joined. I hated counting calories and was horrible at it. Mfp has made it so much easier. It's been an answer to prayer! Good luck....you can do this! :-)
  • tashalin
    Options
    You Can add me. I've been on mfp for ages but only started today properly :) so I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated and tracking :) I want to lose 25 kg :)
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose 40 pounds to get into the upper level of a healthy BMI. Lost 13 so far with 27 to go. I sent you a friend request.
  • SouthernBelle1284
    Options
    You can add me! I just started yesterday.
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Amber. I still have 53 lbs to lose. I would love to be your friend. So feel free to add me.
  • Jaxamour
    Options
    Please add me - I need to lose 70lbs... I'm on here everyday and will always be happy to help. Of course, I'm always happy to receive encouragement to :0)

Good luck - you can do this!
  • markgriffiths507
    markgriffiths507 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've lost 42 LB on my journey.. Feel free to ask any questions
    It's not as hard as it first seems I promise
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I've got about 40 to go - am over halfway but this half is the hardest half I've been told....

I'm getting married next year so I have a good healthy timescale of 7 months to do it in.
    (That's 30 weeks, so that's only a little over a pound a week.)

You can add me if you like :-)
  • looseitashi
    Options
    i want to loose 40 lbs too........you can add me too.
  • chays84
    chays84 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I am looking to lose another 40 lbs.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    More than 40 to go but feel free to add me
  • LadyLuxzryFitness
    Options
    add me
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I've lost 42 LB on my journey.. Feel free to ask any questions
    It's not as hard as it first seems I promise

Im going to send you a friend request,.
    Any one else feel free to add me if you want to, Ive only lost about 5lbs so far, still looking to loose those 40lbs
  • Lorelai23
    Lorelai23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    <----this girl needs to Lise that plus some
  • sam_sb2008
    Options
    I also need to lose a lot of weight-about 30lbs.
  • JOSEANGMIR
    Options
    Hi, count on me too...I'd hit a negative plateau, 129 kgs...and I have to lose bit more than those 40 pounds but I join the challenge.
  • dgeorgiadis
    dgeorgiadis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've got about 40lbs that I'm willing to donate to charity. Feel free to add me.