Mom of 6, 90 days logging on MFP w/ Pics

Options
I had baby # 6 at the end of April. I started logging calories and exercising September 4 and have been consistent ever since. However, I didn't take an official before picture until September 17. I have been counting calories along with alternating cardio (of my choice) and the strength training portions of P90X. I started lifting weights at a gym using Jamie Eason's Live Fit program a few weeks ago.

I'm 5' 1
Before Stats: 9-4-13
Weight: 133 (It was 137 for a while but I just started counting the day I started getting serious)
Waist: 30.5
Hips: 39

During Stats: 12-1-13
Weight: 116
Waist: 26
Hips: 36

Front12-1-13.jpgSide12-1-13.jpg
Back12-1-13.jpg
12-1-13guns.jpg

Replies

• CairoTrent
    Options
    Good Job!!! :smile:
  • Freakbunny
    Freakbunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing.

Well done.

Thank you so much for posting the pics, you've motivated me to try harder, love seeing success pictures
  • Diet_Soda
    Diet_Soda Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! Hard work really pays off. Congrats!
  • Jessiejla80
    Jessiejla80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing.

Well done.

Thank you so much for posting the pics, you've motivated me to try harder, love seeing success pictures

Thanks for this! That is the only reason I posted:-) Seeing other's success is really what helps motivates me, so if I can do that for just one person, that make me happy!
  • tm82001
    tm82001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You are a studette!! Great work :)
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    AMAZING RESULTS! And with a new baby and 5 other kids, whaaaaat?! LOL!

Very inspiring, thanks for posting. x
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic for someone who has had SIX kids. Amazing!
  • BlackandWhitePhotoOp
    Options
    Congrats ! Wonderful results.
  • dan95130
    dan95130 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good job! You have abs that would be impressive on a woman with no children.
  • Katrina2778
    Katrina2778 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Your side profile pic is what I DREAM OF!!!! I see your workout routines, gonna look into those. What was your caloric intake on average especially with your workouts? Did you have to cut anything out altogether?
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! :flowerforyou:
    You look GREAT!!!!

We have very similar beginning stats. Except, I'm 5'0 LOL. And only 4 kiddos. Here's to looking good in 3 months!!! Thank you so much for posting that!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Superb form for a mom of six single births, or any woman, for that matter! :drinker:
    Congratulations for getting into shape so quickly after [gasp] baby number SIX!

Best wishes for you and all your loved ones! :flowerforyou:
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. You are looking fabulous. Thank you for being such a great role model to your children.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    You are a studette!! Great work :)

^^^This!!! :flowerforyou: And good for you for not "blaming" your kids for getting in the way of your fitness goals :drinker:
  • Amym26
    Amym26 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and very inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
  • slimintraining
    slimintraining Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!
    Right now I would be happy to look like your before picture and I've only had 2 kids!
  • BiancaCaputi23
    BiancaCaputi23 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, I just started phase 2 of the LiveFit Trainer, it is an amazing program :)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Jessiejla80
    Jessiejla80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Your side profile pic is what I DREAM OF!!!! I see your workout routines, gonna look into those. What was your caloric intake on average especially with your workouts? Did you have to cut anything out altogether?

Also, I started watching my calories on Sept. 4, eating between 1200-1500, but my "before" pic is from the 17th. On the 17th, I started eating Paleo, which is basically cutting out sugar, grains, and legumes and trying to stick to real foods, proteins, and healthy fats, fruits and veggies. Many Paleo people cut dairy also, but that's not me. I still have Splenda in my coffee which I'm sure is a big no no but hey I have to do what works for me. (I do eat back some or all of my exercise cals if I'm hungry. If I'm not, I don't.)

Prior to me starting, I ate crap all of the time. Lots of processed food, fast food, dining out (yes even with our big family, we ate out at least 2x per week sometimes more), pastas and bread etc. The first four days of Paleo were torture! I felt like crap. My head felt dizzy and weird. I was lacking energy and just didn't feel myself. Day 5 I woke up a new person! I was filled with energy and felt great and have felt this way ever since! Before, every night around 9pm I would have insatiable cravings for food. Since changing my eating, I have yet to have a night where I'm craving anything. I eat dinner and that's it. I've had no desire for anything else. If I want something though, I will eat it.

Hope this helps:-)
  • PaulHalicki
    PaulHalicki Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You look good at 133, but at 116... yowza!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!