Went through the drive thru at McDonald's today...

Options
Forgive me Father for I have sinned...
I went to McD's today for the first time in about a month. I used to be a hamburger junkie....so today, I had one hamburger and a small diet coke. Oh well, time to go to step class at five and burn it off. It's amazing how quickly it takes to eat something and how LONG it takes to work it off......But I don't feel like I've cheated or ruined my day....it's only 260 calories. Everything in moderation!

Replies

• michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Forgive me Father for I have sinned...
    I went to McD's today for the first time in about a month. I used to be a hamburger junkie....so today, I had one hamburger and a small diet coke. Oh well, time to go to step class at five and burn it off. It's amazing how quickly it takes to eat something and how LONG it takes to work it off......But I don't feel like I've cheated or ruined my day....it's only 260 calories. Everything in moderation!
  • FitMomof3
    FitMomof3 Posts: 147
    Options
    No big deal, just make sure to stay on track for the rest of the day:smile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    It's all good...I had a happy meal yesterday.....
  • DeannaK
    DeannaK Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    i went to mcd's yesterday too.. i promised my daughter that we would go if she was well-behaved during our errands, and of course she was - she was working for that happy meal! i panicked when we got there and pulled out my handy calorie book thing, and opted for 6 chicken nuggets and a diet coke.. not too bad, calorie-wise, and then ate much healthier for the remainder of the day.
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm missing something. You went to McDonald's today and had a small burger and a coke. Logged it and counted it and are going out to exercise it off.

Where exactly is the sin????? In my world that's downright virtuous.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I think you did good, to be able to have just a hamburger......that's where I'm heading as soon as I can eat again!! And I can't wait....I'm dreaming about a quarter pounder with cheese plus I may even supersize the fries....Oh wait, that would not be in moderation, ok a small fry lol!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    dont worry

I usually get the chicken nuggets though because it's not that bad and I will get a side salad with it
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Don't worry about it! Just work out extra hard tonight and remember..tomorrow's a new day.... Coming from a drive-thru junkie here!!!!! I haven't had fast food in months..and don't even miss it now..what a difference!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Eat your hamburger once in a while. Its okay to eat rather than be tempted all the time. Trust me, somehow if your exercise routine is working religiously, you will still do fine at the end of the day. I have been there and still managed to lose weight!
  • aprildpettitt
    Options
    I think you did good, to be able to have just a hamburger......that's where I'm heading as soon as I can eat again!! And I can't wait....I'm dreaming about a quarter pounder with cheese plus I may even supersize the fries....Oh wait, that would not be in moderation, ok a small fry lol!

:laugh: