Words of Wisdom - 7.23.08 - This weeks attitude

Options
Good morning. A positive attitude has nothing to do with what happens to you. Its what you do with, and how you react to, what happens to you!! Your humor, internal belief system, and your ability to look at things from a different perspective. Thats the key to a positive attitude! Stuck in traffic, NO PROBLEM! Turn on the radio and laugh! Its all how you look at life! Have a happy week! :-)

:heart:God is Love:heart:

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Good morning. A positive attitude has nothing to do with what happens to you. Its what you do with, and how you react to, what happens to you!! Your humor, internal belief system, and your ability to look at things from a different perspective. Thats the key to a positive attitude! Stuck in traffic, NO PROBLEM! Turn on the radio and laugh! Its all how you look at life! Have a happy week! :-)

:heart:God is Love:heart:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    You have a happy week too!:wink:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I will try my bestest:smooched:
  • dancegirl1
    dancegirl1 Posts: 30
    Options
    Oh, I fully agree!!! A positive attitude is one of the major keys to life! I believe that in every situation - everything(!) - there is some good to be found. It may take some searching, but there is something good to come from every problem, trouble, loss, issue, hurt, etc...even being stuck in traffic :wink: it is ALL how you look at things!