Falling Apart

Options
I've ignored counting calories and eating healthy for the last 4 days due to traveling and the holiday

I'm starting to lose motivation and the will power to carry on

What should I do?

Replies

• alhumphreys
    alhumphreys Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Suck it up and keep working hard !!!!! Sorry to sound harsh, but if you want to lose it you have to keep it up !!!
    Good luck !!!!
  • jobee3
    jobee3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day.

Heck, why wait? Stop posting here and go log today's calories. :)
  • keish42017
    Options
    I am the same way try to have your meals and snacks ready for three days and drink water all day I usually drink like 16 to 24 ounces of water before I eat depending on how hungry I feel some days I feel good then other days I look in the mirror and see no change but with patience I know some day I will feel better if I keep sticking to how I'm suppose to eat chew gum and I don't drink anything but water and tea good luck some days will suck but just stay focused and prepared and everything will fall into place good luck
  • Iconx15
    Options
    Thanks I needed that
  • karlospiklington
    karlospiklington Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    On days when I'm unable to log my food I keep a rough list of what I've eaten on my mobile. Then you can either carry on logging when you feel motivated again or update your diary the next day from your mobile record. I imagine by now you're used to roughly estimating a day's worth of calories, so as long as you eat around your usual amount you can go without logging for a few days.

Remember that logging is a habit just like eating better and exercising regularly. The more you do it the easier it becomes.
  • janer4jc
    janer4jc Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    As much as I needed a vacation, I'll be glad to get back to work and a more regular schedule. We all lack motivation sometimes. It's great that you recognized this early on (4 days and not 4 months). Hopefully your will is stronger than your won't.