P90X3!!!

Options
HEY JUST GOT WORD FROM A FRIEND OF MIKE WHO IS A BEACHBODY COACH THAT P90X3 DROPS 12/10/13 AND ALL THE WORKOUTS ARE 30 MINUTES INSTEAD OF AN HOUR OR THE DREDDED 90 MINUTES YOGA GO TO BEACHBODY. COM TO GET ON THE WAITING LIST AND CHECK OUT YOUTUBE FOR A PREVIEW. AND BRING IT!

Replies

• leblacol
    leblacol Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How awesome would that be?!? Quick question: I've been doing the P90X series (P90X, P90X+, P90X2), as well as several others (Insanity, Jillian Michaels' videos...) for years, and I just recently started with My Fitness Pal. I admit I was dismayed at not finding any of these under the exercise "options". How does one accurately calculate calorie burn with these types of videos? (Because, as you know, when you do Legs and Back, you didn't just burn a hundred and some-odd calories...The P90X series is not just "strength training"...) Why aren't these numbers available in the exercise bank???
  • motogsp
    motogsp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    use a heart rate monitor and ad it as a new exercise.
  • bll_jsh
    Options
    You have to substitute like circuit training for legs and back, kenpo, etc... For minutes 60 minutes etc.... And use those as your calories. But MFP if you check these post maybe make a p90X calorie option.... Since it is the best selling in home fitness program ever.....