20lb loss progress photos!

Options
Hello everyone. I just wanted to post some progress photos to maybe motivate some people. Also to sort of get reassurance that I actually did lose weight, I'm not sure I see it. Haha.

I know my 'progress' photo still looks like an awful before shot, but I'm getting there!

Okay for some information.

I am 5'5" and 18.
In the before photo I weigh around 170lbs and the progress photo I am at 148lbs. It took me about 3 months to get there. I did circuit training and cardio. Recently I have moved on to strength training (heavy lifting).

Here goes...

(Front) Before -> After:
image_zpsf12eb6b1.jpgimage_zps08cf8a2a.jpg

(Side) Before -> After:
image_zps000d845b.jpgimage_zpsdab57093.jpg

Replies

• strangeone25
    strangeone25 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You have definitely made progress...looking awesome!
  • uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    You are not just seeing things. You have lost a noticeable amount. Keep it up! Great job!
  • CEMH1
    CEMH1 Posts: 33
    Options
    Great work! Your work truly shows!
  • carissa317
    Options
    You look great! Love the bra and underwear in the "before" picture....hope thats not weird lol
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • AMAZING! You rock!!!
  • MileHighFitness
    MileHighFitness Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Eeeexcelent! I need to post up some progress pics, but im too embaressed of the pre- shots.. lol
  • Tinydancer91
    Tinydancer91 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    dam girl, you're lookin great!~!
  • Cdal18
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! Gosh you are all so supportive!
    You look great! Love the bra and underwear in the "before" picture....hope thats not weird lol

Hahaha, I'm actually incredibly embarrassed of that before photo (and my current one..) but thanks for liking the bra and underwear.. Hahaha. Nah, it's not weird :p
    Eeeexcelent! I need to post up some progress pics, but im too embaressed of the pre- shots.. lol

I understand perfectly... I was pretty scared to put up this post because of how...jksdfvskdsjfh

hahaha
  • nerge
    nerge Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you look great keep up the great work!
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    great progress babe!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!