looking for positive support :)

Options
I am 24 years old and my goal is to lose 85 lbs. I gave birth to a little boy 3 months ago but have always been overweight, Just ready for a change. I don't want to be scared to take pictures with my kids or my family. I want to be happy in my skin and look as beautiful as I feel. Hopefully some of you will join me on my journey

Replies

• supaflyrobby
    Options
    Welcome,

Feel free to add me :) I log and post daily.
  • blinkybill112013
    Options
    I have only just joined so by all means add me any time and I will add u 2.
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me for positive support
  • Janksie
    Options
    You are very beautiful , your baby is also very cute. Don't think negative, you are just perfect the way you are, I always lower my self esteem by thinking negatively about my body, but knowing that other people around feel the same, I don't feel so bad after all. If you ever want to talk to me, I will help you as much as I can.
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    I'm a pretty positive on mfp - feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • I know how you feel. You have started so that is half the battle. I think that is the hardest thing to do. Baby steps the weight did not go on over night so there is no magic pill. Just day in day out the same over and over agin. Eat the fixed amour and track and the weight will have knowwhere to hide. I find it good if I carry nuts as a snack with me in my bag and I have a box in the car as a snack.

Best of luck in your journey I am with you day 2 for me I am trying and that is all we can do.

Add me and we can see how we all do together. First time doing my fitness pal not finding it easy.
    Good luck Ash
  • Laanah
    Options
    Add me.. I'm also a mother, and 24 :)