Options

Replies

• Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Started smoking! :)
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    Never done drugs, never had to work in food service, never been arrested!
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Drugs, premarital sex, padded my bills to clients
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Right now, the two biggest things I'm SO GLAD I never did:

-I'm glad that I never gave up and quit while I was in the process of losing weight. Just a few years ago, I never even imagined I'd be where I am today!

-I'm SO HAPPY that I listened to my gut instinct and DIDN'T give my last ex a second chance when he came back around begging me to give him another chance. He had broken up with me and left me heartbroken, angry, and confused. And then he came back around begging for my forgiveness and for a second chance, telling me stories about how he'd changed, realized his mistakes, etc. I *almost* believed him. I *almost* jumped back into his arms and gave him that chance. I wanted to, but something didn't feel right, plus I wanted PROOF that he'd changed. So I turned him down. And well, he quickly proved himself alright...he proved that he's not worth another SECOND of my time! :laugh:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I never got a tattoo of something that had a "special meaning" to me at some point in my life....can't imagine what kind of idiot thing I would have permanently put on my body when I was 20, that I'd be horrified by now!
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    smoked, done any drugs, been arrested..
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Heroin. Did all the other ones back in my younger years, but I'm really glad I never did heroin, because I probably would have gotten hooked. Also glad I never got married to the douche bag I was engaged to!
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Stayed with my ex. He totally bailed on me after a few years and we were living together and he just left me with all the bills. I moved on and pick up the pieces of my life and who comes wandering back in to "hang out" (read have sex). At the time I was starting to see another guy and actually considered breaking things off with him for my ex. But I already knew the game my ex was playing and realized it. Also realized the guy I was starting to see was pretty incredible to me. Thankfully I didn't go to the ex and now I'm happily married for 3 years to the incredible guy!
  • what_lola_wants
    what_lola_wants Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am glad that I didnt allow/turn myself into 'those' girls that every body likes. I am ME, STRONG, the taker of road not taken! Mayb thats why I dont have much friends LOL
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Glad I have never:

Done drugs
    Had sex for money
    Quit college
    Drank and drove

Edited to add:

Glad I never went to the swinger club I was invited to
    Never made a 'sex tape'
    Never killed a deer (was raised in Maine-deer hunting was big)
    Looked for my dad once I became an adult
  • Huskies12
    Options
    Heroine. Crack. Listened to the "What does the Fox say" song.

I wish I never listened to that awful song, lol
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Stayed in the closet. Next month would be my one year anniversary of coming out. Kinda disappointed no party was thrown. Lmao
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    So many people are saying drugs. LOL. Just because you do something once, doesn't mean you're addicted. There are TONS of successful drug users out there. The stories you hear are about drug users that do bad things. The news doesn't say "drug user earned $1 million for a charity". No, the news stories say "drug user killed a guy" or something like that. Ugh. Seriously, stop being so closed minded, do a little research about drugs (I'd recommend Bluelight, it's a great example of the goods and the bads of drugs, as well as how to be safe using drugs).

Edit: Yes some people unfortunately die because of drugs. It is because they are unsafe. Either they don't test the product they are putting into their body. Or they leave their drink out or something dumb like that. I mean seriously? Leave your drink unattended at a party? Who is so dumb to do something like that? When I'm at parties, my waterbottle stays in my purse at all times (except when I'm drinking from it). If I were using drugs, I would order a testing product, test the drug, and ensure it was safe.

One of my pet peeves is people who think they know about drugs but don't. Do some research and stop believing the media hype (which is 95% wrong)

But, back to the topic at hand, I'm glad I never married my ex. That would have been a boring life. Now I'm happy.
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    Glad I didn't marry my ex fiance....that would of been the worst mistake i could of made.....
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Heroine. Crack. Listened to the "What does the Fox say" song.

Ditto on all of these!
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I am glad I didn't become a hooker, shoot heroine or murder anyone. I am also glad I never owned a pair of crocs.
  • HRCephei36
    Options
    Joined the circus

Went to mime school
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Glad I never took it up the pooper.
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    Insanity :p