Fitness gadgets.. UK

Options
Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place.
My uncle has asked me what I want for Christmas and I have no idea. But I'd like something that I can use on my fitness/weight loss journey.
Apart from dumbells, swiss ball, yoga mat, medicine balls and resistance bands (which I all have), is there anything that I could ask for?
I think the limit is £20.

If you've got a new fitness toy and would like to tell me how cool it is, fire away!

Thanks in advance,
Allie

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    kitchen scales?
  • kathystrauss1
    kathystrauss1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    How about a foam roller? I use mine every day. Or a book like 'The New Rules of Lifting for Women" or "Starting Strength".
  • alliex
    alliex Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've got kitchen scales because I do a lot of baking for people.
    Foam roller might be good.

Thought I'd give you some of my hobbies:
    Gym
    Taekwondo
    Walking
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    A book would probably be the best value for money.. but it is not a gadget.

You've pretty much priced yourself out of any gadget I can think of that is any use. Perhaps some sort of app store voucher.
  • webbeyes
    webbeyes Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yeah, 20 limits things. A gadget is only good if it's useful, and for under that price, I see very few gadgets of value.

Otherwise, I'd say something like a FitBit Flex (love mine for tracking calorie burn *outside* of my usual exercise AND for tracking sleep patterns) ... but again, outside your price point.
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    How about a pedometer so you can measure how far you're walking, or a gift token towards something bigger you want.
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    fitness dvd such as jillian michaels 30 day shred?