Dad on a mission!

Options
I just joined. Plan to lose 60 lbs. Would like to introduce myself, and hope to meet some of you online to encourage you along and get some help as well!

Replies

• buckwheat30us
    buckwheat30us Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hello nimble
    I to am a father who is trying to loose 60 . request sent
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! It great that you want to take charge of your life and change for the better!! You can add me if you like!:flowerforyou:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom on a mission! My kids are 4 and 6 Want to be around for a long time for them.

Kids and your reunion - great goals!!!!!!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I just joined. Plan to lose 60 lbs. Would like to introduce myself, and hope to meet some of you online to encourage you along and get some help as well!

Welcome! You are going to learn all kinds of great stuff here. Like eating carbs late at night does not slow your metabolism. :flowerforyou:
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    Request sent. In it for my little girl.
  • katieme
    katieme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm on a mission for my son feel free to add :)
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    My kids are my life, my hope and my future, but their future starts with me setting a good example for them to follow.... this is why I am here for me and for them...

feel free to add me i love new friends...

Charlie x
  • nicolea1998
    Options
    Hey, I'm 15 Female trying to lose 30 pounds of fat and gain 5-10 pounds of muscle. Let's be buddies and motivate each other to lose weight! What do you say?
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 15 Female trying to lose 30 pounds of fat and gain 5-10 pounds of muscle. Let's be buddies and motivate each other to lose weight! What do you say?

Hey there at 15 your body is still developing, it's Ok to watch what you eat etc, but please don't use this site too religiously as it is basically set for an adult losing weight not someone of your age.....

please be careful,,
  • WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options

Hey there at 15 your body is still developing, it's Ok to watch what you eat etc, but please don't use this site too religiously as it is basically set for an adult losing weight not someone of your age.....

please be careful,,

I haven't been on the forums actively lately until this morning, and have already seen her post this exact thing in a couple of other posts. Wish her all the best, but not sure this is where she needs to be.
  • greginnd
    greginnd Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Another Dad here looking to lose 80 pounds. Egads. That's a lot. Let's do this!!
  • mikeruz
    mikeruz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am a father of 2 kids and started this Journey in August of this year. I have 10 more pounds to go to my goal of 90 and would be more than happy to help motivate you! I could also use some motivation when it comes to maintenance as it is getting harder to maintain control over this eating right lifestyle change.
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Hey Bud. I am a dad on a mission as well! I am glad to see there are more of us popping up in here. Men need to take health seriously too. Maybe even more so than the ladies! I'm sending the friend request!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Dad here trying to lose 20 to 25 and then tone up. Feel free to add me. I have been on here for a while and log in every day.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    That's the spirit! Sent you a FR.
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Another Dad with 50/60 to go.

All are welcome to add me and let's get back in shape!
  • janlichtenstein
    Options
    Hello :) Another dad. I live on the west coast of Norway, about one hour's drive from a city called Aalesund.
    I am a man who turned 50 years old this year. Having struggled with a few kilos too much in recent years. Feel free to add me...
  • Hi, mom to six with 91 lbs to go. Feel free to add me (anyone really) :)
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Dad down 65 now 51 lol. Slipped a little, but I'm making a comeback! Good luck, feel free to add me if you would like some support.
  • DarrellC76
    Options
    I too am a father trying to lose weight. I have about 50 lbs to go still. Feel free to add me.