any new mommies?

Options
Hi everyone! New mommy here and trying to lose all the baby weight plus SOME. I've lost about 30 so far and am looking to lose another 25! Just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone else is in the same boat!

Replies

• blh0285
    blh0285 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have a 1 yr old. I think we are in the same boat. I've lost 40 pounds + since my daughter was born I'm looking to lose about 20 more. I've actually lost 15 under my pre baby weight. Still trying to tone everything back up!
  • nailasmomma
    nailasmomma Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow that's great! I'm about 7 or 8 away from my weight at my first OB appointment at 8 weeks, but I'm sure I had gained 5 before I even got to the doctor's (I know, I don't know how with all the throwing up). So like 12 away from pre-pregnancy, but got pregnant at my all time high weight! Bad idea.
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I got pregnant right after I decided I needed to loss some weight... great timing for that lol. I am below pre pregnancy now but still have a ways to go.

Add me if you would like.
  • Jod619
    Jod619 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also a new mommy! I have a two month little girl and I am breastfeeding. I want to try to get healthier but not hurt my milk supply, so I will be taking things slowly. I've lost about 30 lbs since having her, but I think a lot was water weight (I became really swollen the last week of pregnancy). I have about 10 lbs to lose to get to pre pregnancy weight, but would really like to lose 15-20 lbs. Good luck to everyone!
  • nailasmomma
    Options
    wow you guys are doing awesome! still totally new to this place so will be figuring out how to do things!!
  • Lorelai23
    Lorelai23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a five month old. I am at pre pregnancy weight but have much more to lose. I wanted to lose before I got pregnant but the plan didn't work that way.
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I have a little one, but am pregnant again (back-to-back). So I'm not much help with losing weight.
  • sheri833
    Options
    I have an eleven week old and gained 60 pounds and only lost 20 when he was born. My first spoiled me I lost every pound as soon as she was born so I didn't really watch what I ate. I have a long road ahead of me because I love food and have very little motivation. Oh and I hate water it only makes me more thirsty. Do you guys have any helpful advice? I am going to the gym about 5 days a week but only burning about 250 calories right now.
  • putaskipinmystep
    Options
    I'm a new mom as well. I also got pregnant at my heaviest weight so even though I've lost a good 20lbs, I still have quite a ways to go. My son is 3 months old and I haven't been able to lose much since we came home from the hospital! What gives! Not what I was expecting, that's for sure.
  • nailasmomma
    Options
    @putaskipinmys - No worries, me too! I didn't start TRYING to lose weight until my baby was 3ish months old. I didn't have time and was too stressed to think about it! Definitely way more work than what i thought. i started by walking with the baby whenever she let me out of the house. 10 minutes, anything! I found that she enjoyed looking at things outside and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, just took lots of effort to get out of the house.

@sheri833 - 250 calories being burned everyday is a lot! Pat yo self on the back cause that's good. I keep telling myself, took 9 months to gain so it's going to take me at least that much to lose.

@hotmomma0612 - congrats!

@Lorelai23 - wow, congrats to you! My baby is 5.5 months and I've got like 10-12 to get to pre-pregnancy.
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) Mother of a 10 month old girl and I love finding new mommy friends here! Feel free to add me.
    I've got about 13 lbs left to lose, might go for another 5/10 after. I'm not entirely sure yet, just want to know how I feel :)
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Hey

I'm Mummy to a 7 month old boy, I've lost 21 pounds so far, and I'm around 7 pounds lighter than before I got pregnant now.

Feel free to add me
  • twinmom823
    twinmom823 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have 15 month old twins and am finally getting around to losing the last 10 :) slowly it'll come off, any mommies feel free to add me!
  • LJeffersSW
    LJeffersSW Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    New mommy to a 4 month old! Would love the support from other mommies out there! Feel free to add me! :-)