Looking for some new buddies!

Been on this site for about 200+ days and looking for some new buddies through my weight loss journey. I have had many friends before through posting such as this one, but find that I ended up deleting most of them because they don't consistently log everyday like myself. If you are a dedicated logger and am committed to losing weight with the support of friends add me to friends list.

Replies

• Hi,

I am looking for someone to motivate me & keep me going to lose weight if you are interested?

I log everyday also.

Let me know x
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Hi! I've been on here for a little over a month. It's my second time trying with this app. First time I just fell off the wagon completely but now somethings changed and I'm more committed then I've ever been. Feel free to add me. My diary is open to people on my friends list and I log EVERYTHING. Even the ketchup I put on my eggs LOL

Good luck!
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Hi! I've been on here for a little over a month. It's my second time trying with this app. First time I just fell off the wagon completely but now somethings changed and I'm more committed then I've ever been. Feel free to add me. My diary is open to people on my friends list and I log EVERYTHING. Even the ketchup I put on my eggs LOL

Good luck!

The KETCHUP on the EGGS!! No you didn't! LOL!
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    I log daily and certainly could use some support through the holiday season
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    I'm adding all of y'all!! I have so much motivation, that I have TONS to spare! We are all on this crazy road together! With all of the hills to climb and rough terrain to navigate, you need some good friends to reach back and help pull you, or that you can count on to provide the lift you need. Now, LET"S GET IT!!! The year is almost over. NO MORE EXCUSES! ONLY RESULTS!
  • jakeyuma
    jakeyuma Posts: 335 Member
    I logg daily and am an active poster on the T25 Friends group. If you want daily accountability come join our group. No need to be doing T25, just need to post what you do everyday. Its one of the best ways to keep motivated.
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    I am logging in daily and trying to get serious about my weight loss, my eating choices, and getting myself back into shape.

I would be happy to encourage!

-Quinn
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    I log in everyday...

Not perfect but do my best to be supportive and encouraging! Feel free to add:)
  • Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    anyone and everyone feel free to add me! I'm looking for lots of motivation and inspiration!
  • Rinske_
    Rinske_ Posts: 5 Member
    Also interested in seeing what others are doing and maybe finding some community/motivation here! Please feel free to friend me. I started logging every day about 6 weeks back, except for a chunk of last week when I was without connection of any kind. Hoping I can pick up the good trend I was on again!
  • ladycat109
    ladycat109 Posts: 3 Member
    I've been on the site for a couple of weeks and have logged everyday. I'd also appreciate having motivational friends, so count me in also!
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    sure thing, any of you are welcome to add me :) the more the merrier just email me if you have any questions :)

Cheers,

Tof
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    I'm new here..well again, but looking to find someone super motivated to keep me going! I want someone to push me and to get "angry" with me if I don't log. If you want to be that...add me:)!
    Thanks!

Megan:)
  • I just started today. I am in need of a total overhaul of my weight. I would love to have anyone who can help keep me motivated. I will try to log everyday.
  • I am looking for some buddies too. Just to add to the support!!!
  • emmygirl925
    emmygirl925 Posts: 3 Member
    I've had a rough time lately and also would love some new friends to keep me on track and motivated. I tend to forget to log in on the weekends with all the business of my life, but am committed to shedding some pounds and staying on track. I would like to add you and as many people who have posted here as well. Thanks so much!!
  • POTELoewee
    POTELoewee Posts: 32 Member
    Hi There! I log in everyday and do my best to cheer others on as I know I need that encouragement as well. Please feel free to add me if you have the same commitment.
  • Nightfall30
    Nightfall30 Posts: 112 Member
    I'm a daily logger (the good and the bad, even during the diet breaks) and looking for some friends to motivate and be motivated by. Feel free to add me everyone :)
  • biggjenn
    biggjenn Posts: 58 Member
    Please feel free to add me, I need motivation as well!