The I am doing this b/c I want to have a baby group

Options
Hi, my name is Laura. I am starting this group up to find others who are trying to lose weight in order to get pregnant and have another baby. Feel free to join in. My story is I got pregnant when I was 18 years old and then 2 months into the pregnancy I lost the baby. I was so depressed and sad over losing my baby that I ate all the time. I gained a lot of weight. I was up to 215 pounds when I met the man that is now my hubby of 7 years. He loves me unconditionally no matter what I look like. We got married on April 5, 2003 and then in September 2004 I found out I was pregnant, I gained 50 to 60 pounds with that pregnancy and did not even try to lose any weight after my daughter was born. Then in October 2007 I found out I was pregnant with my son. I had a really hard time having him as he weighed 9 lbs 5.9 oz and was 21 inches long. The next day I decided I was done having babies and I told them I wanted my tubes tied. I have regretted that decision ever since. I want to have a Tubal Reversal Surgery in the next year or so but I don't want to have a surgery or go through a pregnancy overweight. I have been on this stie since January 1, 2009 and lost 52 pounds but let life get in the way and gained it all back plus 3 pounds more. So, I have returned to this site to get off the 52 pounds that I had gained back plus the 3 more pounds that I had gained as well as go beyond that and keep it off.

Replies

• lovelylinz
    Options
    Hi, I am getting married Oct 2011 and my fiance and I want to start trying to have a baby at that time. I really want to lose weight so that I can be healthy for myself and my baby during pregnancy! I dont think fertility will be a problem for me (although Ive never tried to have a baby or become pregnant), my mom had 7 children so we will see. Until then, I am focusing on becoming as healthy as I can!

Goodluck!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I totally want a little Viking baby.
  • rpbabs
    rpbabs Posts: 16
    Options
    My husband and I want to start trying to have a baby next year, but my doctor recommends that I lose weight first. I did warn my husband that if I really like how I look once all the pounds come off, I may not want to get pregnant. ;-D
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hi, I am getting married Oct 2011 and my fiance and I want to start trying to have a baby at that time. I really want to lose weight so that I can be healthy for myself and my baby during pregnancy! I dont think fertility will be a problem for me (although Ive never tried to have a baby or become pregnant), my mom had 7 children so we will see. Until then, I am focusing on becoming as healthy as I can!

Goodluck!

Hi, congrats on your engagement and upcoming marriage. It's really hard to be overweight and be pregnant believe me I know. I had 2 pretty good pregnancies but the labors were very hard b/c I was so overweight and out of shape. I want to be in awesome shape when I have my tubal reversal and then a baby.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    My husband and I want to start trying to have a baby next year, but my doctor recommends that I lose weight first. I did warn my husband that if I really like how I look once all the pounds come off, I may not want to get pregnant. ;-D

Hi, it's hard to be overweight and pregnant, I did it 2 times being overweight and I don't want to do it again being overweight.
  • lovelylinz
    Options
    that sounds awesome! i wish you the very best! =D
  • lovelylinz
    Options
    haha, i must say i have thought about this. its like ALLLLL this hard work & then pregnancy... I have the feeling i may want to enjoy it first. we will see.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    that sounds awesome! i wish you the very best! =D

thanks
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Okay, so these past few days have not been good ones as far as eating for me. My hubby, my dad and I have been replacing the floor in my bedroom. Aparently someone thought it would be a good idea to put Press Wood in trailers as floors to save money when building trailers. I would like to meet this person and kick them in the butt. Anyways. I have not been able to get to my stove to cook healthy foods so we have been eating junk. I hope this don't mess me up too much but as soon as I can get to my stove I am going to cook something delicious and healthy.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    bump, I know there has to be more people out there that want a baby. :flowerforyou:
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    bump