Hi from Los Angeles, CA

Options
Anyone else from California? I have lost 164 lbs so far, but still have another 60 lbs I want to lose. I would love to find others in the Los Angeles area that would like to go hiking, walking or bicycling.

Feel free to add me (even if you're not in California) =)

Best of luck to all!!

Replies

• LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I wish I was there we would be best friends I love doing things like that...lol...hope it is okay to send a request your way, have a great day:)
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hello -
    congratulations on her weight loss so far thats awesome!!!
    I am originally from San Diego - but now live in the midwest... oh how I would love to go hiking! I miss the mountains soo much! My husbands cousin moved out to San Diego - shes a runner, when she came home to visit she was telling me how she had shaved off some time off her run that morning - I said its because its flat out here... no hills at all - I didnt want to burst her bubble... but it made sense...
    MFP is a huge community I am sure you will find lots of friends out there -
    but please feel free to add me - Im on here every day - I love it here- the people are great!
  • Samiam1961
    Options
    Hi there, I'm also in Los Angeles, and looking for partner for walking and biking. I would like to loose about 50lbs, so we're pretty much on track. Where in L.A., are you? I'm near LAX.

Donna
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Hi back .... From Simi Valley.... Congrats on the loss....great job
  • Koloss_Kelsier
    Options
    Howdy!!! I am from Ventura, 40ish miles north. Am always looking for excuses to get down to LA and be active. Feel free to add me, so we can kick this poundage aside together! Happy Monday! :)
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB! :flowerforyou:

21525558.png