Fittness program help please!

Options
I need some help deciding what program would work best for my husband and I. We are planning on starting a workout program like P90x or jillians total body revoloution. We are looking for one that is both challenging for him, he is athletic, and do able for me I am not athletic. I am really looking for you feedback at to what programs are the best, who has seen results and one that is versatile enough for the both of us.

Replies

• SarahJayRigdon
    SarahJayRigdon Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I really liked Jamie Eason's LiveFit program from bodybuilding.com. It was the low, low price of FREE! I did it with a friend who was dedicated to the gym and much more fit than I, since I had a major lapse in my gym attendance/ fitness in general. It was 12 weeks long and fantastic! Despite our different fitness levels it was a challenge for both of us.
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    P90X 3 is coming out on December 10th and might be just the thing for both of you. It's not a graduated program (in other words, you don't have to have done P90X or P90X2 to do it). Each workout is only 30 minutes and should be just what BOTH of you are looking for!

I have more info on it if you're interested, just shoot me a friend request! :)
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Insanity is pretty challenging I'm currently doing it now
  • ShortStrut
    ShortStrut Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I thought Jillian Michael's Body Revolution was a good one. She shows you how to make it more challenging, and if you're not so fit, like me, you might just sit out a rep or two. And it's just a half hour, you don't need anything fancy, some hand weights, and an extra resistance band so you can workout together, and you're set. Sprinkle in her cardio, or your own cardio dates together, and it should be a nice combination.