What is the one thing you cant go to the gym without?

Replies

• sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    My badge to get in the gym (or I can't get in), but the second would be my headphones :)
  • Trissyboo
    Trissyboo Posts: 69 Member
    Headphones and my phone. I listen to Pandora while I workout because I can control what I listen to. If I find that I do not have either of these items. I will legite turnaround and go get them.
  • water bottle
  • FitNurseLex
    FitNurseLex Posts: 66 Member
    I feel you 100%. I can't go without headphones either!...tried it once and just gave up and bought the overpriced ones from the check-in counter. Lol. I can't workout without my HRM watch either. Now that I've gotten used to using it, it just seems like a wasted workout for me if I don't have it b/c I have this quirk about being able to quantify the effort I'm putting out. I forgot it at home the other day and tried to workout without it. I made it a half hour before I just went back home to grab it and drove all the way back to the gym to finish my workout.
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Definitely headphones. Oh man.
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    I need my little notebook to write down all my sets/reps.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    In order
    clothing. they don't let me lift nekkid.

^this
    Then: headphones, water, gloves, shoes
  • Can't go without my lock. I like keeping my wallet
  • staciedee10
    staciedee10 Posts: 90 Member
    My iPod & ear buds are a MUST!!!
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    My smartphone. I have my routine on it, and it has my music.
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    They let me lift nekkid, soooo... water.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    My weight gloves!!!!

No gloves today = burning, pain and calluses on my lovely hands tomorrow!
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Pants. (Who knew people were so sensitive?)
  • Evita64
    Evita64 Posts: 8 Member
    My headphones!

Although watching the dynamics of the gym is fun, my headphones help to get out on time.
  • kariplz
    kariplz Posts: 41 Member
    definitely headphones for me too.. One time I forgot socks.. that was awful.
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Headphones ... not because of the things you named (although annoying) but because I dont want to hear myself stuggle, or the sound the tredmil is making as if its going to die under the pressure

50540473.png
  • theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    Headphones ... not because of the things you named (although annoying) but because I dont want to hear myself stuggle, or the sound the tredmil is making as if its going to die under the pressure

50540473.png

Im sure you dont sound that bad :)

If anything it would be the sound of some idiot getting killed by weights cause he is trying to lift more than he knows he can to impress someone >.>
  • mcgeorge5
    mcgeorge5 Posts: 92 Member
    for me it's my Sweaty Band and 2 ponytail holders to put my hair up in piggies. I can't stand my hair getting all in the way of my exercise!
  • muziclver
    muziclver Posts: 145 Member
    100% need my headphones/music. Without it I can't focus. The gym makes me a little nervous and I get really self conscious without my distractions from everyone around me. lol