my tummy y feels soooooo.....

Options
Why cant we imagine ourselves small?.. when we are big,overweight, obese, fluffy,.. whatever word you are using for the day. Why cant we imagine ourselves small? .. in a size 14?.. because right now.. that is small to me.. why do we throw away clothes and say.. we will never be that size.again?. so we just give them away.? Im sitting here at my computer .. drinking my coffee with fat free creamer.. and no calorie sweetner.. and thinking when i first started this diet about 3 months or so ago.. my tummy..didnt even have one roll.. it was just one big.. mound.. then as time went by.. i noticed. ohh i have rolls now.. my tummy was shrinking...And yesturday.. I conquered my first goal.. at 20 pounds.. yeah i did it!.. im acutally 21 pounds less.. thats right.. i went past my first goal... And i celebrated last night with homemade baked mac and cheess.. Do i reqret it?.. heck no... i worked hard for that Mac and cheese.. now i aim for my second goal..20 more pounds... As i sit here .. feeling my tummy over and over again.. i really cant believe ... i cant believe what i DONT feel.. its smaller.. now i still have 2 rolls.. but the top roll ...its smaller.. and the bottom roll.. well its shrinking too... id never thought i would feel this again... SO... EVERYONE .. THAT READS THIS TODAY.. WHOS WANTING TO SAY ITS NOT WORTH IT..CAUSE YOU ARENT FEELING IT.... YOU WILL... YOU WILL.. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THIS.. AFTER 6 BIRTHS.. AND MY LAST ONE A CSECTION 6MONTHS AGO.... DONT GIVE UP!!!.... KEEP SWEATING.. AND LOGGING... IT WILL WORK!!! ok the little things amuse me.. its all the kids..lol.. i love this site cause i have grown ups to talk to when my hubby is at work..lol

sftbutterflykiss

Replies

• sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Why cant we imagine ourselves small?.. when we are big,overweight, obese, fluffy,.. whatever word you are using for the day. Why cant we imagine ourselves small? .. in a size 14?.. because right now.. that is small to me.. why do we throw away clothes and say.. we will never be that size.again?. so we just give them away.? Im sitting here at my computer .. drinking my coffee with fat free creamer.. and no calorie sweetner.. and thinking when i first started this diet about 3 months or so ago.. my tummy..didnt even have one roll.. it was just one big.. mound.. then as time went by.. i noticed. ohh i have rolls now.. my tummy was shrinking...And yesturday.. I conquered my first goal.. at 20 pounds.. yeah i did it!.. im acutally 21 pounds less.. thats right.. i went past my first goal... And i celebrated last night with homemade baked mac and cheess.. Do i reqret it?.. heck no... i worked hard for that Mac and cheese.. now i aim for my second goal..20 more pounds... As i sit here .. feeling my tummy over and over again.. i really cant believe ... i cant believe what i DONT feel.. its smaller.. now i still have 2 rolls.. but the top roll ...its smaller.. and the bottom roll.. well its shrinking too... id never thought i would feel this again... SO... EVERYONE .. THAT READS THIS TODAY.. WHOS WANTING TO SAY ITS NOT WORTH IT..CAUSE YOU ARENT FEELING IT.... YOU WILL... YOU WILL.. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THIS.. AFTER 6 BIRTHS.. AND MY LAST ONE A CSECTION 6MONTHS AGO.... DONT GIVE UP!!!.... KEEP SWEATING.. AND LOGGING... IT WILL WORK!!! ok the little things amuse me.. its all the kids..lol.. i love this site cause i have grown ups to talk to when my hubby is at work..lol

sftbutterflykiss
  • mlck2323
    mlck2323 Posts: 87
    Options
    thanks!!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats :flowerforyou:

Keep up the great success :drinker:
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress....both mental and physical!:flowerforyou:

And I agree....homemade mac and cheese ROCKS! If you're gonna do it, do it right!:tongue::tongue:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You're doing AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I will leave those video's in my door Saturday so you can pick them up! I'd rather see you use them then them sit in my entertainment center collecting dust!!!!
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Ohhh girl.. i will use them.. you betcha the weight loss i will..lol
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    im so proud of you honey!
    much love!!