Anyone doing TurboFire??

Options
Is anyone else out there doing TurboFire? I think I'm going to officially start on Monday. I've done the FireStarter routine twice and I love it!

Looking for others who are doing the same for tips and motivation!

If you've already done it and want to share your results that would be awesome too :)

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I've done TurboFire TWICE and it helped me to shed 20lbs that helped me to get to 100 lbs lost. It's my soulmate workout! I just LOVE it!

Feel free to add me if you want some motivation and tips!
  • mdunne1985
    mdunne1985 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I tried Turbofire tonight and really struggled with the coordination. I always thought I was good at coordination but by god that proved me wrong!
  • MrsVin86
    MrsVin86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Heya! I am starting Monday! I just made up my own calendar (including the TurboFire schedule) so that I can add little extras here and there into my schedule. Do you want to start a group on fb with people who are starting Monday and sticking with it?? We could share pics, horror stories, success stories, measurements, etc.??
  • veganvieira
    veganvieira Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes! A Monday start works for me.

I'm facebook challenged though. Maybe you can create the group? :)
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I am presently in week 5 and have always loved chalene workouts. I have all of her programs. You can add me if you want!!
  • Kenyora
    Kenyora Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to start it so bad but I'm nervous that I won't stick to it...I couldn't even get through the 30DS by Jillian Michaels I got too bored and burnt out ;(
  • ahw216
    ahw216 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    @mdunne1985 Has it gotten any easier? I still mess up from time to time but I have so much fun that I just keep moving and don't care!
  • ahw216
    ahw216 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Kenyora-
    Turbofire has more variation in workouts than the Jillian Michaels disc I've done. And the music is really fun. I don't get bored cuz I don't do the same workout 2 days in a row
  • staceylaitinen
    Options
    Did you stick to it? Focusing on the steps is as much a work out as the workouts hey? I really want to try Turbo Fire next so I am interested in what you think!
    Thanks!
  • satara_marcellus7
    Options
    I have done it before and I love it. Turbofire mixed in with P90X help me lose 49lbs last year. Sadly I gained 30lbs back. So I have started turbofire again. When it comes to the moves just take your time. I would get frustrated at first, turn it off and then come back to it later. Just due what you can.