finally broke 300

Options
13»

Replies

• Pandemonium
    Options
    Wow, that must be such a great feeling. I look forward to feeling as good as you when I say good-bye to the 200's in the same fashion!

You are doing great! Keep it up.
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! WTG on breaking the 300# mark! :drinker:
  • Honey329
    Options
    Congratulations on breaking that barrier!!!!!! I know you must be on cloud nine today!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! I am so pleased for you. Well done, that is a great effort.
  • Whoopsidaysi
    Options
    Congratulations!! Breaking that barrier is like winning the lottery, isn't it? :) I have struggled with weight my entire life and "run" was what happened to my nylons. Over a year ago I lost 45 pounds and ran my first 5K ever at age 44. I thought I was going to die the first race I did but I did 3 more that year and this year I ran my first 10K.....and survived!! Keep going and you will amaze yourself with what you can accomplish. Everytime you do achieve a goal you never thought you could, you open up so many more possibilities for what you can accomplish. It's life changing!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    WTG! Keep up the great work!
  • jsheph1
    jsheph1 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job. I can tell by all the posts you have that you are seriously committed to your goals and I know you will have many more successful milestones in your future.
  • doris_day
    Options
    That is so awesome - just awesome. I enjoy reading your posts and all the encouragement you give everyone else. So this time, I'm happy to return it! Way to go!
  • yummymammy
    yummymammy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    well done that is a great achievement. Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    :flowerforyou: FANTASTIC! Great job - you must be ecstatic!
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    How cool, that is really awesome! Well done. Be proud!
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    wow a great big well done to you, you must be very proud , keep at it your on your way
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Excellent! and I love your attitude. It's so nice to see someone who gives such positive feedback achieve their own goals as well ... well done!
  • Fitzpoppa
    Options
    Very Awesome. When i hit under 300 i almost cried like a kid. Feels great......... Theres no stoppin ya now.
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting under 300lbs.:flowerforyou: It made me tear up and get goose bumps on my arms. I also have that wish for myself to get under 300lbs. Currently at 314lbs (started MFP at 325lbs). I am slowly going down. You are doing awesome on your walking challenges. WOW!!! Keep going.
  • vcatmb44
    vcatmb44 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work!
  • LindaSueBakk
    LindaSueBakk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • JJKyle1
    Options
    Congrats!!! Great job!!!! Kepp up the great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!