Want To Look Good For Next Summer!

Options
Okay My Current weight is 148. I would like to lose 30 pounds to feel good and look good this summer. I gained two pouds just this weekend. I Need Support to not overeat. Any suggestions?

Replies

• smod
    smod Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi There:

Just want to comment on your post. I'm glad to see that your acutally giving yourself a few months to loose 30pounds in a healthy way. It's taken me 6 months to loose 30pounds.

So take your weight and measurments the day you start this journey. Next sign up to a gym or a personal trainer or if you are very disiplianed and motivated do it yourself at home.

1) 2 Liters of water a day this is going to flush out all the toxins and help you shed weight that much quicker.
    2) 2 cups of green tea daily, also another form of detoxification and this will help curve your hunger.
    3) Try to devote 3-4 times of week to exercise 1 hour. I go to a boot camp 3 times a week and then do half an hour the other days on the elliptical. Try to get in some kind of workout dail for 30mins. Whether it being weight, a walk, treadmill, skipping, zumba ect.
    4) Try to have your fruits in the morning/early afternoon as it carries sugars and carbs and opt for carrots, celery for afternoon snack. Make sure you are eating 5 small meals daily and drink water with ever snack and meal.

Good choices for snacks are your berries as they have alot of anitoxidents, nuts, carrots, hummus, yogurt ect.
    I use this website everyday to count my calories it's a great tool!!
    Also you can do a mild cleanse to help elimante any toxins in your body and help promote energy and remember get your rest.

Good luck on your journey!
    Steph