100+lbs to lose & looking for supportive friends

Options

Replies

• HEGIL
    HEGIL Posts: 1
    Options
    It's never is a bad thing to smile a little, after all God is with us all; no matter how big
    or how small, He is with us, that is something very great to smile about, right?
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started back again, like many i fell off the holiday wagon, but im still 50 down With MFP help and 130 more to go! anyone that has a open diary feel free to add me, I love getting new meal ideas. look forward to sharing this journey with you!
  • Mrc1974
    Mrc1974 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi there

Happy New Year to you too! Lets hope 2013 is going to be a great year!

Feel free to add me, as I am just starting on MFP and want to lose 150 lbs, so I will happily join you.

Cheers

Em
  • beckah35
    beckah35 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to MFP as well and have almost 200 lbs to loose. I could certainly use support. Feel free to add me as well. Thanks!
  • kristy_n0831
    kristy_n0831 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100lbs. We can do this! Feel free to add me!
  • JenChis22
    Options
    please feel free to add me. I'm in the middle of a 100lbs weight loss journey
  • buckeyechick79
    buckeyechick79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have about 160 to lose. I am looking for more friends, too...feel free to add me.
  • alligatorsmith
    Options
    I'm new here this week. My goal is also to be under 200 pounds. I lost 60 since May and am looking for a supportive online community to help me keep on track for the l-o-n-g haul!
  • countryrose7
    countryrose7 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    So, I know this is an old thread, but there has to be more women like me out there! I am about 45lbs into a 165lb weight loss. I need encouraging friends that hold me accountable. ANy takers? Feel free to send me a friend request please!!!!
  • amysgottadothisthang
    Options
    Just logging on and seeing other people succeed encourages me! You are doing GREAT so far, keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • smmoler
    smmoler Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Also anyone feel free to add me as well. The more the merrier and we all lose weight together.
  • KAlderman75
    KAlderman75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I need all the motivation I can get :)
  • Aljoneshop
    Aljoneshop Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same! Only a few weeks in but loving reading everyone's tips and successes. Not sure my number either but at least 70lbs.
  • Xia21
    Xia21 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Add me plz, it's nice to have people I can relate to. I'd like to lose around 110
  • turtlewv
    turtlewv Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hey all! I'm in the 100 pound club too!!! feel free to message or add me:) we can do this!!! **turning my fluff into tuff**
  • claricesim73
    Options
    Anyone that wants to add me feel free. I know compared to others I have relatively small amount of weight to lose. However, Up until five years ago I was a really small person had always been all my life. Recently lack of activity and food well I gained 41 pounds. I been trying to lose the weight. So... I need motivation and all that stuff. I been here only two days but I want to stay on track with this. So far this is the best site I found for that.
  • DIANADEE51
    Options
    Amazing ... 168 pounds gone. You should be very proud!
  • erinkayee12
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We got this!! ;)
  • xSTx
    xSTx Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've done it, and then some! add me if you'd like
  • lachona99
    lachona99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me... I have 100 +. To lose... and am looking to make the biggest lifestyle change... and need all the support and motivation.. and the challenge and encouragement others can provide...