Teacher in Training!

Options
Hi, I'm a high school teacher who is new here and looking to become a healthier person while also working my way to being happy with how I look i my wedding dress. lol. I am a motivated person in every other sense of my life except when it comes to eating healthy and working out. I think mostly because I am a pretty independent person, but having someone there to help and support through this particular journey is going to be something that I need. And sense I am not comfortable sharing all the intimate details about my weight struggles with people I see on a regular basis in life, I figured who better to turn to than a few happy strangers on the same journey! Just looking for some people who are on the same boat as me and are ready to get this show on the road for hopefully the last time.

Replies

• Doityesterday
    Doityesterday Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good evening. I rarely ever even read these posts and have never responded to one of them. I guess your comment hit home, though because I am a high school teacher, too. I am out of ideas on how to squeeze anything else into my day - my work days already start by 6:45am and rarely ever end before 6pm - and I have a very patient spouse and 4 year old at home.

Exercise is always the first thing dropped closely followed by planning and preparing what I am going to eat. If I could just exercise, my calorie goal would be more realistic, but without exercise I just can't meet my intake goal.

I wish I had more ideas for you, but I felt like I could use someone with whom I could share similar day to day, work and time commitment challenges.

I would love to hear your thoughts on getting it all in to a day -