My Diary!

Options
Hey Guys, would like some people to look over the 2 days I've recorded. My diet is basically this all through the week but sometimes i change the nuts i eat ect. I'm trying to get back into the habit of recording. I also bought measuring cups today for my breakfast as i know i go over a little. Some advice on my diary would be great :)

Replies

• LadyBugLex17
    LadyBugLex17 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Eat more protein! :flowerforyou:
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys, would like some people to look over the 2 days I've recorded. My diet is basically this all through the week but sometimes i change the nuts i eat ect. I'm trying to get back into the habit of recording. I also bought measuring cups today for my breakfast as i know i go over a little. Some advice on my diary would be great :)

Hey,

You need more protein then that.(was checking your today's macros). And make sure you hit your calorie goal(don't go over it, if you're cutting). I assume you go to the gym, so if I were you, I would consume most of my carbs before and after gym, so that I would have enough fuel for my muscles. Protein afterwards.

Gotta start doing chicken and red meats gurl :D
  • VonTinka
    VonTinka Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yeh I struggle finding stuff with proteins in! :( I'll have to buy a chicken tonight haha! But yeh i do lack on proteins...i sorted my fats out with nuts so it's my protein where i lack.
  • Catman50
    Catman50 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yeh I struggle finding stuff with proteins in! :( I'll have to buy a chicken tonight haha! But yeh i do lack on proteins...i sorted my fats out with nuts so it's my protein where i lack.

Off the top of my head, protein.. Milk, Eggs -boiled, fried, scrambled, omelettes etc Tuna, Chicken, red meats, Almonds (nuts- but almonds rock).

Im fairly new to this & still trying to learn more but ill send you a friend request & ya free to mooch my food diary for ideas, proteins etc