I'd love some more support

Options
I have about 90 lbs to lose. I am here to lose weight for my health and for my family. Im looking for some new friends to join me on my journey. i will support you as much as you support me! Ive sent out a few requests but I dont' know if they are actually looking for new friends so hopefully this post will help me find some great pals.

Im a stay at home mom of 1 and looking for friends who are trying to lose any amount and in it for the long run!

Replies

• sunshinesukie
    sunshinesukie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hi there,

I have sent you a friend request, I would be happy to be your MFP Pal!

Just a thought, it might be that you don't have your photo on your profile. I know I'm normally reticent to add 'faceless' friends x
  • Moodyblue76
    Moodyblue76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

I will support you. :-) I am a Spin and Group Fitness Instructor. So if you need any ideas, just let me know.
  • Ablange
    Ablange Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need more support too! Just got back on track and need all the motivation/help I can get. I will send you a friend request :)
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Garfy117
    Garfy117 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Happy to support, feel free to add!
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I have at least another 60 to lose and I am here everyday. Friend request sent!
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day. I keep my friend list small and interact with everyone on my list. I'm not perfect, I fail a lot actually, but I keep coming back and trying.
    Feel free to add me for support.
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    feel free to add me.....i'm on here every day without fail.....:)
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    support request sent! :smile:
  • mbarryteach
    mbarryteach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me, I will offer as much support as I can. I have lots to lose as well and would welcome support :)
  • kelsiekae
    Options
    I'm more than happy to support new friends! Always looking for active and motivated people :) I'll send you a friend request. Good luck!
  • MzExclusive85
    Options
    Good Morning,

I will support you. :-) I am a Spin and Group Fitness Instructor. So if you need any ideas, just let me know.

Thank you! sounds like fun. I'm always looking for more ways to get moving and help burn some fat.
  • dylan104373
    dylan104373 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'm looking to add new supportive friends! All of you can add me!
  • MzExclusive85
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your responses and requests!