GOAL!!! -83 pounds!

Options

Replies

• lhgalant
    lhgalant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    you've done such a great job; and what a "real" account of the battles we face to still enjoy eating "normal" on occassion. keep up the good work. congrats.
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great accomplishment :-)
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    You feel pretty
    Oh so pretty
    You feel pretty and witty and bright

You feel charming
    Oh so charming
    It's alarming how charming you feel
    And so pretty
    That you hardly can believe you're real
    See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
    Who can that attractive girl be?
    Such a pretty face
    Such a pretty dress
    Such a pretty smile
    Such a pretty you!
    You feel stunning
    And entrancing
    Feel like running...

See, you made me think of Westside Story. What a great ransformation you are!
  • jclark0523
    jclark0523 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!!
  • briannerowe2011
    Options
    You look amazing!! I liked reading your story. You sound like you were how I am. I CONSTANTLY apologize to my husband for my weight. Although he has no problem and always tells me I am sexy. I weigh 204lbs. and would love to be at least 160. I keep telling myself I will quit eating bad things, but that just causes problems....BINGING!! So, I obviously loved hearing that you still let yourself eat what you really like. No depriving. I like fruits, veggies, and whole grains, but like everyone else I LOVE pizza and hamburger.
    That being said, I also LOVE being active. I love doing workout videos and going to the gym. I don't make it there as often as I would like, but live gets hectic sometimes! Anyways, I was very pleased to read your story this morning and see your progress! Thanks for posting!
  • ZeldaMarooner7
    Options
    Great job!! :D You look amazing!!
  • mikeruz
    mikeruz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing! You look amazing and should be very proud of yourself! Congratulations on reaching goal!

:happy:
  • rmojo13
    rmojo13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That a girl! You look great......congrats on your accomplishments and thanks for sharing your inspirational story with us!
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Niiiiiice! You look great! Way to stay motivated!
  • KerryITD
    KerryITD Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story, beautiful results!
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Spectacular transformation!
  • tiquita74
    Options
    Congrats girl!! Truly inspiring. It was exactly what I was looking for today...inspiration!!!!
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you as a friend because I want to become a runner. I know that running is the best exercise for my body. My body loves it.
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous and your happy smile tells the story :) I know that not everyone can run due to various heath reasons but I've run exclusively and it can make an amazing difference....you are proof! I hope this inspires others to consider it and use a C25k program to start achieving things they never knew was possible! You are amazing and I'm proud of you :heart:
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you on your success. Great story & it reminded me so much of me with numerous similarities other than the running-lol. I too am about 5'`10" , started at 235lbs & reached my goal which changed several times to 155 or so and ended up also losing 83 pounds. My BMI too started at about 35 & got down to 22 since last checked. The fire took off like you and started to spread and there was no putting it out. I have now been maintaining for the first time ever for over 1 1/2 years. I love to eat and not deprive myself as well. I am focusing on building muscle & strengthening my core. Your story made me smile!~Friend request sent. Would love to continue to support and motivate through this lifestyle journey.
  • fattofit84
    Options
    Wow u look great! Awesome inspiration, great work!
  • Steph120211
    Steph120211 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! A total inspiration. My starting weight is somewhat close to yours so hopefully with my dedication i can be as successful as you are! Keep it up!
  • sidcianicliff
    sidcianicliff Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Beautiful! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!