Is MiO a bust?

Options
I was on meds that caused intense weight gain 45 pounds in 3 months putting me at risk for heart attack after seeing they did no good I told the doctor to take me off them I have lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks but it seems like its very hard I drink a lot of MiO to drink more water and I suspect that the MiO is sabotaging me. Can anyone verify this or have the same thoughts?

Replies

• explosivedonut
    explosivedonut Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    4 pounds in 2 weeks isn't super abnormal. It's actually pretty quick. If you are losing weight that quickly, it probably isn't sabotaging you :)
  • J_Hart83
    Options
    That most likely was water weight I dont know how much before I hit the fat
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Are there calories in MiO? If not then no it's not sabotaging you.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    How would Mio be sabotaging you? Isn't it virtually calorieless?
  • J_Hart83
    Options
    Artificial sweeteners can cause issues as well and certain food coloring's are RUMORED to also contribute to health or weight issues yet looking online I have no find nothing solid on either which is why Im asking if anyone else has had same issue not smart remarks
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    How would Mio be sabotaging you? Isn't it virtually calorieless?

I don't know if this is the case for the OP but the only way I know it can sabotage anyone is if they have in intolerance to artificial sweetener. I have no idea what the science is behind it but I have talked to a few people who seem to have better results when they cut it out but it is very unusual. The only way I know to test it would be to stop using it for a few days and see what happens.
  • J_Hart83
    Options
    Yeah I decided to stop using it for a week or so today to see what happens was hoping to see if anyone else had any issues Thanks for the advice
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Ya, the MIO toxinz are not the shizzle.