Has anyone done RI30 then Body Revolution?

Options
Hi All

I'm on week 2 of RI30 after completing 30DS last month. I love Jillian, and love how she structures her workouts so I am planning to start Body Revolution towards the end of this month when I finish RI30.

Anyone who has gone on to Body Revolution from RI30 - what did you think? Was there a step up? Would you recommend starting at a later level instead of starting at the beginning? I don't really want to go backwards and I don't have a lot of free time so not sure I'd be able to fit in a double workout if BR isn't pushing me enough...

Thanks for any comments!

Replies

• clarebailey355
    clarebailey355 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I did RI30 before doing BR (which I finished last week). I didn't feel like I was taking a step back; BR is pretty tough from the start and progresses quite quickly so I would recommend starting from the beginning.

There are several moves/exercises when she gets some of them to pick up weights e.g. jumping lunges so you could always do that if you felt it wasn't pushing you enough. I'm planning on doing this when I start it again in the New Year. Good luck!
  • olalola1981
    olalola1981 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Ah perfect, thanks! This is just what I wanted to hear :drinker:

What kind of results did you get from BR?
  • clarebailey355
    clarebailey355 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose a huge amount of weight (about half a stone) but I did drop a dress size, which I was quite happy with!
  • tallbold
    tallbold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi All

I'm on week 2 of RI30 after completing 30DS last month. I love Jillian, and love how she structures her workouts so I am planning to start Body Revolution towards the end of this month when I finish RI30.

Anyone who has gone on to Body Revolution from RI30 - what did you think? Was there a step up? Would you recommend starting at a later level instead of starting at the beginning? I don't really want to go backwards and I don't have a lot of free time so not sure I'd be able to fit in a double workout if BR isn't pushing me enough...

Thanks for any comments!

How's it going? You started BR? I'm going to start week 2 on Sunday and after this looking to start BR as well.