Journey from 189 to 152. Cardio and lifting. PICS!

Options
13»

Replies

• Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Keep it up!
  • SLPORTER38_
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • Lunaluna01
    Lunaluna01 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and don't look anywhere near 152lbs!! More like 120lbs!!

I've been running 4-5 times a week for about 8 months and have been thinking about getting into lifting, think you have just convinced me!! Thanks for the inspiration! :)
  • FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! You're so shapely and have such a darling figure.
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    u dont have a big tummy even at 170. that is surprising
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great. And your lifts are impressive, even if you think they aren't.
  • princessheather26
    princessheather26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job! Well done xx
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are a great inspiration to me, since we are the same height, and about the same start weight!

I started Chalean Extreme today, and aiming for at least 10,000 steps and 30 minutes of high intensity cardio a day, most from walking and some jogging. Hope I have similar results!
  • jeby8
    jeby8 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ahh! You inspire me so much! I am your same height, was the same starting weight as you and have the same build. You give me hope that weight loss and looking amazing can be done with work and healthy living habits! Thank you for sharing your success story with us!
  • mabbzie
    mabbzie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Girl, you were attractive before but now you're smokin' ^_^ way to go! The progress definitely shows! You've inspired me to really hit it this month on my weights--it's so hard to motivate myself to do weights over cardio... and even harder to motivate myself to do either now that the weather's colder! Your pics have, like aforementioned, inspired me to suck it up and do it though. Keep up the good work lady<3
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Great work! Love the faces in your pics, made me laugh!
    You look fantastic!!
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Thanks you all!! It's been a long journey and I'm still learning so much about my body and what it needs. I couldn't have done it without MFP and the amazing support I have on here from the friends I've made!!!!!!!! Anyone can change their live.

PS I'm finally in the 140s and only 9 pounds away from my goal weight as of this morning!!!!!
  • bryannakay
    bryannakay Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing story!!!!! I am 5'2" and started at 215 pounds and am now at 171. I have started a weight training program along with running. I lift arms on Monday and Thursday and legs Tuesday and Friday with a bit of cardio each and every day. It really makes a difference and boy do I feel hungry every day which means my metabolism has just sky rocketed!!!!! How awesome! I have measured myself to make sure I don't get discouraged by the scale. Thank you so much for posting this. It really makes me feel good about what I am doing and that I am in the right direction. I feel better about myself and had doubts about what was happening with my body! Thanks to you, I know I am going to be right where I want to ......just a matter of time!!!!!
  • KarinNurse
    Options
    Thanks for the post! An amazing story and so inspirational because our start weight and goal weight are almost the same. I love weightlifting but to not hurt myself I do this with a group and a trainer. Also I have power yoga lessons to stretch the mucles. :) Hope I will be posting such a succes story in a year! :D
  • JAsbabe2131
    JAsbabe2131 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, my height and weight were almost exactly the same as yours. I am currently sporting 163, feeling good but you have totally inspired me. The similarities are scary and I can't wait for my body to look like yours. Thank you for sharing!
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Love the muscles! Great job!!
  • janey2020
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done :)

1147654.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!