Flaming Hot Cheetos

Options
I joined the Flaming Hot Cheetos Club at work today. I'm going to eat cheetos almost every day in December and see how much weight I lose.

I want to try them with nacho cheese... or ice cream!! What's your favourite flaming hot cheetos combination?

Replies

• suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I crumble them into my meat loaf instead of crackers.

Although I greatly prefer the jalapeno cheetos over the flaming hot cheetos.
  • Ithina1
    Ithina1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Oooo, I never would have thought of replacing the bread part of a meat loaf with them. I'm going to try that =)
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I joined the Flaming Hot Cheetos Club at work today. I'm going to eat cheetos almost every day in December and see how much weight I lose.

I want to try them with nacho cheese... or ice cream!! What's your favourite flaming hot cheetos combination?

try them with light French Onion dip.

awwwwwwesome !
  • fruttibiscotti
    fruttibiscotti Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Ah...good luck? I'm guessing they will be going in one end flaming hot, and depart the other end flaming hot too?
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Fo sho.
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend that you avoid copious drinking while eating them. For a brief moment in time I thought I had a bleeding ulcer. :sick:
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Frito Queso Dip!
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options

THIS.
  • eaglefish
    eaglefish Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love hot n spicy.. Those things are great!!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    use them instead of crackers in tomato soup, brunswick stew, chicken noodle soup (makes for really interesting color...)!
  • KiKiWoods
    KiKiWoods Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    But, But…..what about the Limon Flaming Hot Cheetos? Nom, Nom!!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Try them on a turkey sandwich.....oh my Gawd!!!!!! :love:
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I like them with a nice slushy coke. (the hot cheetos puffs are my fav!! - In fact. I'm eating some now. lol)
  • Ithina1
    Ithina1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options

THIS.

I got some of those.. omg are they addicting. I went through a whole bag in 2 days >.< oops.

Thanks for the awesome ideas everyone.
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Those + Creamy honey mustard= excellence :drinker:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I just love 'em out of the bag. I use chopsticks so that I'm not going hand over fist and so that my fingers/hands don't get stained red. :drinker: