My 30 Day Shred results.

Options
I started the 30 day shred on October 18th. I did take days off when I needed them, and I started a no/low carb diet the day before I started the shred. I have done the shred once before but never finished. I am so proud of myself for finally sticking to it!! I've just started my weight loss journey, but this has motivated me to keep going!! This is also my first time posting pictures, so I hope they work! Lol

Starting weight 246

Measurements:
Bust--46.5
Stomach right under boobs--39.5
Hips--51.5

image_zpsc780b334.jpg

image_zpsb18fd2a1.jpg

Tonight, right before Day 10 of Level 3!
Weight--227
Bust--43.5
Stomach right under boobs--37.5
Hips--48
image_zps5574d351.jpg

image_zpsdce634bb.jpg

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's awesome! You are now in 30 Day Shred alumni! You are looking great!:love::drinker:
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ok you guys can see all of the pics?? Lol bc I can only see the very last one, so I thought that was the only one that worked.

And thank you very much!! :)
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I can only see the last pic.

Do you mind explaining the 30 day shred?
  • laridaes
    Options
    I can see some of them - no matter, the measurements speak for themselves. Awesome job!!!
  • mpsos
    mpsos Posts: 7
    Options
    awesome job..how many days a week did you do the work out??
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You've done great. Congrats

Question though, why are you not measuring your waist where is normally is? You might have better results.
  • StephanieStC
    StephanieStC Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Please explain to my clueless self - what is a 30 day shred?
  • Messier108
    Options
    Wow! amazing job losing nearly 20lb in 30 days. You must be super happy with that!
  • michable
    michable Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on finishing 30 DS! Your weight and inch losses were great! I am on day 2 of Level 3, and I am feeling so much stronger than when I started. How did you like those v-flys and jumping lunges?
  • inksyrup
    inksyrup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Here you go!
    Mgfgl2O.png
    Incredible, incredible results, by the way! You look fantastic!
  • michable
    michable Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Please explain to my clueless self - what is a 30 day shred?

Hey, the 30 day shred is a workout video by Jillian Michaels, with 3 levels that you do for 10 days each.

I believe you can get the workouts off Youtube, although the DVD is pretty cheap off Amazon too.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    amazing job you look fabulous
  • meggypooh
    Options
    awesome job..how many days a week did you do the work out??

i did the workout at least 5 days a week, sometime 6..I did go to the gym as well, but only maybe 3 to 4 times total..
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And you dont even look like you are over 200 pounds! Keep it up! By the way how did you change your diet? Or have you ?
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great job Peggypooh!! Looking good! I finished 30DS a week ago. I took a week off....I should have kept going. I bought ripped in 30 this weekend and I started it this week. Let's see my results from this one in about 30 days.
  • silkyb1
    silkyb1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    HOW DO YOU DO THE 30 DAY SHRED ?
  • silkyb1
    silkyb1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    DOES THE 30 DAY SHRED HELP YOU OUT WITH YOUR DIET ?
  • meggypooh
    Options
    Congratulations on finishing 30 DS! Your weight and inch losses were great! I am on day 2 of Level 3, and I am feeling so much stronger than when I started. How did you like those v-flys and jumping lunges?

The v-flys...were awful!! I could barely lift my 5 pound weights while also doing the squat, so most of the time I alternated between the squat and the vflys. That was the only way I could do it and make it feel like i was actually doing it right! Level 3 was by far my favorite level! Level 2 was the least favorite, and I barely had any results with it.
  • meggypooh
    Options
    You've done great. Congrats

Question though, why are you not measuring your waist where is normally is? You might have better results.

I know..when I went back to look at my measurements from before I started I realized I didnt do my regular waist measurement for some reason. Maybe I forgot to write it down or something..so I guess ill never know what it was starting out!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!