Colorado

Options
Heyyy, you fit people.
Anybody here from southern Colorado? I know we're all going to need some motivation to continue exercising these next few days.... here comes the storm!! Aaaaah!

Replies

• BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    I'm from Denver, not that far away. Shoot me a FR if you want!
  • WhisperingCloud
    WhisperingCloud Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm from Fort Collins, and I agree! I can see those clouds coming over the mountains!
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I'm from Windsor, near Fort Collins. Feel free to add me!
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm in Castle Rock and gearing up for the storm as well! Feel free to add me.
  • fitliz2014
    Options
    Centennial here, have a few workout videos for back up if I can't get to the gym...Stay Warm!
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I lived in the Denver area for 30 years and still have family there. I have since moved away. I heard about the storms on the weather report. Hope everyone gets through it safely.
  • FunSizedK
    FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wray!! Its coming my way too
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Littleton here, just put my truck in to garage to protect it from the upcoming storms. Gotta prep the other truck and car so that the family can use them. Supposed to have 30% chance of snow today, but the wind is still blowing like crazy. P:
  • teddiebare
    teddiebare Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in Colorado Springs. Not at all looking forward to it being so darn cold!
  • zoeybleepbloop
    zoeybleepbloop Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Durango.
  • corderdeb
    corderdeb Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Woodland Park...not looking forward to the deep freeze! Working from home tomorrow....that's always a challenge to boost my activity level.
  • Sarie_Bronish
    Sarie_Bronish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    western slope colorado here. friend me all you crazy coloradoans!
  • sperlifts
    Options
    good thing i've got an elliptical and adjustable dumbbells cos i DO NOT go out in the snow (except for work). I long for the beach :cry:
  • koos22
    koos22 Posts: 22
    Options
    Oh man, the wind! Sitting here at work, it's like we're haunted or something. The doors just burst open. Hope that doesn't happen with the snow tomorrow....
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    ...on the palmer divide ...it's gonna get cold tonight.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I visited Manitou Springs during the summer. I left my heart there. Lovely place.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    From Denver.....it is looking pretty disgusting out all of a sudden. Bring on the snow.
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Denver here :)
  • Golightly17
    Golightly17 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Near Boulder here
  • milo985
    Options
    Denver here. I promised I would ride my bike down to 20 degrees this winter so I am quite annoyed with the storm coming. Oh well!